Can we get account wide ignore?

You forgot level 58 fresh Dracthyrs, those are instant characters too.

3 Likes

But those require DF.

1 Like

I’ve come to hate these due to my own problems from a certain person on the forums they are legit the worst in my book now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The biggest spammer in this whole thread is complaining about others spamming the irony is unreal.

6 Likes

The expansion is pretty cheap now since it’s almost over, $20 won’t hurt anyone’s pocket.

2 Likes

I see Chuckles is back from his forced forum break.

2 Likes

The poor soul doesn’t know how to use a mute button, but knows how to use a watch button.

2 Likes

pretty sure they’re swapping between him and ard atm

1 Like

I haven’t had to do this (especially in this thread) for some time now. Perhaps a conversation was had with a few select individuals that is discouraging the behavior.

That’s what a reply does.

3 Likes

There’s no reason for the people against the idea to offer alternatives because their intention is to do the stuff that the account wide ignore would prevent.

3 Likes

Then don’t add pointless replies that can be and are easily debunked.

2 Likes

This topic is still going on? Dang.

Aaaaaaaaand… well this somehow squeaked past forum censorship…

1 Like

The solution is… ignore, which is what the thread is about improving. Not just yelling at someone to not interact, not posting snarky videos that definitely don’t have a place here.

2 Likes

The choice is yours to make. As it stands, it’s recommended to ignore when you’re about to post the “do not interact”

1 Like

We are not trolls. The logic here is specifically this:

• You make a post making a point
  • Someone raises a counterpoint
  • You branch and choose to make a counterpoint again, continuing the discussion
  • Or you branch and decide it isn’t worth it, so you either stop posting or decide to ignore the posters using the forum system

As it stands, no one has trolled you. Your points were addressed by counterpoint, as is valid here.

6 Likes

His logic is: anyone that disagrees with me is a troll

7 Likes

Hey, I did not tag him, and it is also what happens when we hit reply to a person’s post. The only way to not get tagged is to, guess what, NOT EVEN POST

6 Likes

If you post, people can, and will, reply to you. You can’t control others using the forums as intended, but you can control yourself.

8 Likes

Correction, people with brains or who want to control themselves can do so, most of the ones against account wide can’t, hence why they don’t want it because since they can’t, others can’t either.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983487695751884840/1162836970083471390/image.png?ex=653d6352&is=652aee52&hm=76883b5f42b1b8a575ea3e90a5a091d2095f4a9431f15581b99668d698d7dfe5&
You’re welcome. If you dont want to see people tag you then just put the thread on mute

8 Likes