Can we get account wide ignore?

Why didn’t anyone tell me that Doobles was that dumbass dwarf? I feel betrayed.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll walk to their office in Irvine and demand what’s the delay from the web team. Or maybe you get off your behind and ask in the Web Dev forums. I have seen the blue posts and linked them. Not my responsibility, and I’m sensing a bit of hostility from you. :grin:

1 Like

Not what I said tbf.

I said I thought they were still working on bringing this forum in line with the others based on them adjusting things over time.

This is a change I am asking for to add btags not one I know for sure they’re adding.

Again, your jumping to conclusions which makes you seem really defensive.

2 Likes

Well on the bright side if changes are not made and he continues on his current path to switch toons to continue to bypass ignores and harass those that keep ignoring his toons maybe he will lose his BNet account/s for said actions.

3 Likes

Pretty sure he is Khrog. The person who created the Anti-BTag thread.

4 Likes

Man are people still on this merry-go-round argument?

Its funny when I hear some the people here say the current ignore system is “perfect” and “doesn’t need any changes” and yet when Vrak says “Jump on an alt to escape harassment” shows the fact that the current systems does not work as it should and it does need changes.

You ignore me? I can jump on alt and evade it and I can keep doing it till you admit that the ignore system here is broken.

5 Likes

i was just curious, right? people keep telling me that changes are definitely happening.

i asked how they knew, they responded by linking a post that was like 14 months old.

so i just suggested, hey why not go ask for an update on those changes. that post was created a long, long time ago :slight_smile:

Well, even more evidence for Btags and/or account-wide ignore, I suppose.

2 Likes

Hope so. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Would you all please stop responding to Doobly so he can change sock . THis one is starting to smell ripe.

5 Likes

1 Like

Either way, people who chose to just troll the forums using throw-away alts are the reasons the forums need a huge fix.

5 Likes

i genuinely don’t see any issues with the forums. i think they are good as they currently are.

thank you for your input, though friend :slight_smile:

See, this whole thing reads like a furiously struggling villain whose been found out finally gripping for any little shred of safety from those they abused, and finding nothing.

1 Like

what is wrong with asking them for an update?

Just ignore him. You’ll have a better argument with an ant, because they’ll go in a straight line. The sockpuppet will go around in circles.

2 Likes

Nothing, go ask… you know where to post.

THey are basicaly the bully that cries victim when the person that they were bullying actualy stands up for themself and pops them in hte nose.

4 Likes

i’m quite aware that there aren’t any changes coming, so i dont have anything to ask them.

Then why you keep asking for updates from them?