Can we get account wide ignore?

This discussion is in bad faith and you seem oddly invested in taking me down a peg, rather than my points.

7 Likes

Which is impossible because you’re already so short! badum tss

(I’m just kidding don’t hate me ily)

3 Likes

… but I’m the one that can take the talls down a peg!

5 Likes

Oh god, not my ankles! Leave my ankles alone! D: I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again just stop. biting me!

1 Like

That was rude…

steals all tacos
You’ll get them back when your learn to be kind.

Nah, they brought it on themselves.

From Nelfas’s Customer Service thread:

7 Likes

Noooo. Now I have no reason to stay on the forums :pleading_face: I guess this is goodbye, then.

:walking_man:

2 Likes

Sigh…

gives tacos back

I’m too soft for my own good.

2 Likes

One of the main reasons I made my Vulpera a rogue. So I can render the enemy incapacitated by removing their weak points.

Kneecaps!!
You thought an arrow to the knee was bad?
/switches to Vulpera and casts [eviscerate] on hostile knee caps

2 Likes

Yeah, I knew that wasn’t going to turn out good.

1 Like

hehe ily Vari

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/bd/06/85bd06c324ea37c5eadec42c5927c154.jpg

2 Likes

‘Contributing’, is a keyword.

2 Likes

You need to get TL3 eventually lol. I still need to post my first GIF now that I think about it.

I was told it’s mostly just visit time. I think he said… 45% so I have a ways to go lol

2 Likes

well i found the discussion this morning to be rather fruitful and extremely productive.

we identified the difference between the Diablo games and the WoW MMORPG game which highlighted why it is appropriate to use account identifiers on the diablo forums and that it is appropriate to use character identifiers on the WoW forums:

thank you all very much.

Strawman drawn from my point re: ingame in Diablo. It also completely ignores points of mine from earlier re: how an account-wide ignore would be possible here and/or how it could function without removing the current functionality completely.

5 Likes

hello ard, i wanted to ask your opinion on my conclusion that i found this morning:

what are your thoughts on this?

If you think people are breaking the rules, you should report them and let the moderators do their job instead of trying to instigate a witch hunt.

8 Likes

That is my point, that you don’t take your own advice and often do exactly what you tell others not to do.

2 Likes

Hmm, if that were true, then the anonymous posting thread wouldn’t have been delisted and closed due to moderator action.

5 Likes