Can we get a Glyph for old Wings?

Title says it all. Just got back from a 4-ish month hiatus and I hate the way the new wings look, and the Glyph of Winged Vengeance makes you look like a damn butterfly.

I don’t understand why you felt the need to update wings when there’s so much other stuff to worry about with your game, Blizzard.

11 Likes

I agree, we need it back ASAP

Oh look someone else is wrong too. How fun.

1 Like

Ohhhh….floppy wings.
Lol I didn’t even realise they changed it.
I don’t see why it couldn’t have a glyph to change it back, seems reasonable to me.

No. /10char

1 Like

Hey imposter! I must challenge you immediately to a dueL
Let’s do a face off to see who is the real heretic

Add me deadpool2010#1935

It would be cool if you joined our pvp community.

1 Like

That new wing animation looks like a barbie doll add-on…its so facepalm. A glyph for the old wing animation would be highly appreciated.

4 Likes

Use the Glyph Of Winged Vengeance

1 Like

Mark me down as another one who’d like old wings.

I actually really enjoy the new animation. And if I were playing anything other than a male Draenei, and they attached to my model between my shoulders, they’d look cool. Because I play a male Draenei, however, and they attach to my lower back, giving me a very shiny, glowy, flappy tramp-stamp, I have to say I’d enjoy being able to glyph out of it.

1 Like

They have a glyph for old wings but it’s the one where you have 4 wings. That’s what I prefer.

I love the new Wings personally, but I don’t see a reason why there shouldn’t be a glyph for the old ones. Personally I’d love to see a ton of glyphs that let you use old animations for any spell. Like for example I think Judgement looked much better when it was a hammer falling from the sky, so I’d definitely use that if it was an option.

Dear Blizz,

Please give me a glyph for my old wings back. Thank you.

Some people don’t like looking like butterflies.

And what’s wrong with that? It looks awesome.

im blue daba dee daba die…