Can we get a developer answer on this please?

This isn’t a case of, “hey I found this bug, please fix it :D,” this is a case of “stop screwing up my game.” Crap like this takes the fun out of the game and the devs responsible should be fired and have their parking space demolished with their car on top of it.

I don’t really have any strong feelings on polymorphing tagged targets. They should make it work however it did in 1.12 which is the patch they’re trying to recreate. If you could polymorph tagged targets in 1.12, then you should be allowed to do it in classic.

1 Like

So wrong lol.

2 Likes

Prove it. I bet you can’t.

2 Likes

See? “You can do this anyway by relogging?” Then make players relog, just as they had to in Vanilla. It’s small, seemingly insignificant changes like this that begin the slippery slope. Before you know it, you’ll be able to get a mount at 20.

I agree. It should’ve been left as it was imo. I was just passing on the word since blizzard’s stance on it has already been stated. Doubt they’re gonna budge on it. Sort of like how they added loot trading in raids.

1 Like

#1 doesn’t appear to be true. I only tested it once but I was able to MC a guy who was around level 30 on the boat from BB.

1 Like

Yes, these are the types of players that want/ need classic. They aren’t famous or notable in the big sea of retail and need validation while in the small pond of one classic server.

How else to you justify furiously mashing a keyboard in your mom’s basement?

Ever since I learned of the infernal nerf/bug I have used mind control to the slimiest degree daily. I will continue to issue the enemy extreme mental pain daily until they fix it. The sad thing is I would never do stuff like this but if they want care bear then ill gladly show them the reverse. I call upon the players of the realms to do the same with any means they can with the class they play.

1 Like

I thought the same exact thing!
I thought they fixed MC on boats!

It turns out that Rank 1 Mind Control doesn’t work on the opposite faction once you hit level 45.
(Still works on NPC)
Was it always this way?

No, no it wasn’t. I have no idea when this change came about but even in WRATH you had to wait for the FP to respawn.

Ugh. Just about ready to go back to private servers.

1 Like

#1 Yep, I’ve seen priests MC ppl off boats.

#2 Also the infernal seems to be working correctly according to this video from vanilla (not a private server) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGKVPQ2LZ8

#3 Yeah we don’t get burned

#4 Flight masters DONT insta respawn, we’ve killed one on our server and it didnt respawn, also didn’t notice a faction rep loss.

I want someone to confirm that rank 1 is bugged or working as intended. Not “I’ve seen a priest do it.”

I get it there are game breaking Class bugs that been waiting weeks for fixes that weren’t in Vanilla. If some changes don’t happen soon, I will be sure to follow as I can’t play this version of the game where nothing is functioning as it should. Trying to get all the talents and abilities to just work right was asking for too much I guess.

Phase 1 is just paying for Beta. Very poor business model.

2 Likes

Maybe it was moved because it is a bug?

That’s all you have to complain about? C’mon, there are plenty more things that are broke af here. LOTS more.

Where is your proof that the majority wanted any of this? Just because you don’t want it doesn’t mean that it should be removed from the game. Nobody even had ideas about these things being removed until they discovered them having been changed after the game’s launch. Just because you personally side with the current change doesn’t mean that the majority of players who probably aren’t even aware of these things also side with you. Your entire argument is one giant assumption.

Using the analogy of Ice cream to sell this garbage to those craving the ‘vanilla’ experience only to give us a chocolate turd instead.

WPVP is pathetic as is let alone vanilla styled Wpvp where guards spot you from 165634 years away and are pretty much raid bosses.

I saw a doomguard just the other day running riot in the auctionhouse, what isn’t working about warlock demon griefing?