Can we get 1 fresh vanilla server?

I don’t like wrath. I’m down to start over in vanilla. Would also be okay with a fresh tbc server.

8 Likes

That’d be nice.
SoM is officially ogre and wrath stinks. I’d love to play a fresh vanilla server right about now. :expressionless:

2 Likes

You have a number of Classic Era realms available.

3 Likes

Well guess what it’s pretty difficult to know where to play since they’re all low pop and everyone is naxx geared.

1 Like

they aren’t fresh though
in fact, some might even call them stale :expressionless:

3 Likes

That’s blizzards own doing, not merging all PvP / PvE (leave RP alone obv) and making the realm list much more “attractive to the eye”.

If a new player chooses one of the realms that aren’t apart of the bigger cluster and they see 4 people online they’re immediately going to assume that classic era is dead.

Also logging into Classic Era there’s no way of knowing which realms are clustered together etc etc etc

3 Likes

We’ve just observed a Fresh Start Realm lose its F R E S H in less than 17 days. Props to Blizzard for exposing the truth that fresh is a meme.

I agree that Blizz has done a lackluster job in ensuring information about Era Realms stays easily accesible. Below is a post I made covering Classic Era Realms:

in response to a similar thread:

attached here is a complete list of the realm connections (effectively merges) done in Classic Era:

1 Like

This dude is so delusional lmao. Era is the meme that keeps on giving with you buddy.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being able to come back to classic for a season of fresh once or twice a year. It can be a brief experience, and that be fine.

I’d be interested in temporary seasonal fresh with the option to transfer your character somewhere for free to an old era realm at the end.

3 Likes

Eh give it a year and I expect they’ll announce “fresh” or “season 2” or whatever you’d like to call it for Vanilla. They aren’t about to shove everyone along to Cataclysm when half the reason we’re here at all is people wanted Old WoW back.

Might’ve helped if the devs released fresh with more time instead of trolling us as usual.

The point is that in less than 17 days, a realm is no longer considered fresh by the people who are repeatedly asking for fresh servers. Why bother with creating a new realm if the people that are asking for them will be ready to dump it in under 1 month’s time?

1 Like

Fair point. Carry on

It’s pretty simple - open a new server and start it phase 1 or 3 then let it progress to wrath like a normal server. Just open one only not multiple.

2 Likes

i would still consider a realm that is 18 days old fresh :expressionless:

1 Like

New Vanilla Fresh sounds fun <3

3 Likes

He doesn’t understand the appeal of fresh.

Let him be.

After playing SoM, fresh is a meme. All the fresh you want in retail.