Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Id need to see it. 1900 posts, I didn’t read everything everything.

You have others putting themselves in quotes saying this is what they said lol. So I won’t believe what is being said unless its a direct quote with context.

You asked for us to define and we utilized real world understandings and logic to apply our definitions. Now you’re saying we shouldn’t be using them?

Now I’m using yours that you gave me.

I feel as though perhaps you are not communicating clearly your defnition.

To me its clear they said if applying irl logic then they would be the same species. But wow does not operate on irl logic.

1 Like

Then quote it. Not yourself. Prove to me and the forums how silly they were being. Because all i see is you being pedantic.

We were talking about whether or not shal’dorei were the same as sin’dorei, and later whether ren’dorei would be considered the same race. You brought up that because they could breed they were the same race, and so o brought up humans and you extended your logic to them.

I even called you wacky for trying to imply that.

1 Like

It wouldn’t let me quote a few times, the system auto deletes it for me. It’s a real quote. Use Alt+F4, it is your friend.

Here it is:

Yup, that was it.

Sledge said “by earths biology”. Its pretty obvious how it was meant to be taken.

Its also obvious elves and humans DO intermingle in wow. We have half race npcs.
Inferring pandas and tauren are the same doesn’t not hold anywhere near the same weight. Also the way he said it, it was a super sarcastic jab.

1 Like

Pedantic is focusing on minor/small details while I am being the opposite. I’m doing the reverse, I’m applying to a greater scope and being earnestly curious. I keep asking questions and receive no answers.

You are being pedantic “Quote it with the forum bits” “I don’t trust you” “I can’t believe it unless it’s the system” implying I am lying… etc.

And how can you interpret Sarcasm without Tone? Exactly?

Because if you could… you’d see how much I have been.

Even when it was clarified that we were speaking about race, she kept to that argument. It goes on and on.

by the way, WoW uses race, and species interchangeably.

1 Like

Going with that, are Neanderthals the same race as Humans? How much do you really know biology?

Im not going down this rabbit hole where you try to trick me in to arguing irrelevant things.

Humans and elves are two unrelated species.

Humans and neanderthals were very very closely related.

Done.

In earth biology or lmao

Uh they most certainly do share Ancestry. They are Children of Azeroth = Ancestry. Cultural, well my Tauren has been in and around the Dalaran mages for a long time now and sees himself as superior like the Quel’Dorei, feels bad for the Scourge attack, = Culture and labels himself Quel’Dorei = Self name.

This is your definition.

Do they?

Do they actually share ancestry?

See Quel/Sin’Dorei and Ren’Dorei (and Shal’Dorei and Kal’Dorei).

Checkmate.

They are not titan forged, do you have any proof to suggest otherwise?

In wow.

Elves are desended from trolls.
Humans are decended from titan robots.
Theyre a bit different.

1 Like

I mean, she said they were the same, not me lol weird to randomly bring in earth biology in a convo about wow races lmao

1 Like