Can we exterminate the Horde

The last time your people tried to take on the main race of the Horde, y’all got turned into a bony road.

I’m surprised if there’s a Horde left to be destroyed.

Our leadership are led by cowards and morale across racial factions are as low as it’s possible to be.

You’d be better off doing nothing, unless you’re willing for the Alliance to be villain batted and turned into the same smoking heap that the Horde has become.

2 Likes

can we exterminate the draenei? those space goats have it coming.

Baine seems less ‘pro alliance’ and more

‘This is wrong and I will not stand for this shiz in MY HOUSE’ with things

Id take cairn seriously since cairn actually did things unlike his disgrace of a son who spent all of slands moping in a corner of oribas

We just need to kill off all the furry races

1 Like

That’s more the fault of Blizzard focusing on Talia’s daddy issues, and the fact that, in the maw intro sequence Bain litterally had his soul stripped out of him and trapped in a knife that we had to free, of all the ‘current’ Horde leaders he had the most reason to need some serious time to just, get over it (hell, that’s what Anduin is doing too isn’t it?)

While i dislike boy king on the principle that hes not as cool as varian. I can sorta understand boy king.

Having your soul ripped out is a lot less than being dominated and forced to witness everything your body does against your will. Yeah it sucked for baine but comparatively boy king got it worse.

Need to get my skinning skill upgraded

Only if we can do the same to the Alliance. If we’re gonna remove 1/2 of the player base, we need to remove the other half too.

Shhhh, Anduin is always forgiven.

Anyone else notice how Lady Jane Proudmoore has the hots for Anduin? In her eyes he can do no wrong.

Relax, the alliance will get to kill yet another horde leader in Dragonflight.

:ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon:

And once again the alliance will scream “horde bias!”

2 Likes

Clearly, you cannot.

No. Without the horde the alliance will have to finally take responsibility for its shortcomings and misdeads. Can’t have that!

3 Likes

Baine was supposed to get more screentime in SL but deleted content unfortunately. They even had a Cairne NPC ready for baine to interact with.

As a member of the horde I cordially request you don’t.

Thank you.

More deleted content…no surprise I mean they did delete an entire raid from cata

That’s actually how “extermination” works in real life situations. The perpetrators call it something like morally grey and only fair.

so will we see the alliance go villain mode.