Can we consider…

…removing the chin cap on the NB heritage armor now that it is a cosmetic option in the barber for everyone, so people can keep it via there if they wish? Or at the very least putting it on the helm and not the robe, so we can option to not have it on. I just find it silly that a head piece isn’t on the actual helm.

8 Likes

The fact that they have this tied to the, what, chest piece? AND they get it a second time as a “facial hair” type option is really ridiculous and funny. I love the armor so much, but would be nice to have that altered.

3 Likes

Just be glad you didn’t end up with the complete trash heap that is the goblin heritage armor. I mean, I get that goblins are meant to be a bit “scrappy”, but the level of effort in their heritage armor is very obviously far less than all the others. It seriously just looks like a bunch of random MoP greens cobled together into a “set”.

Get out of here, the goblin set is amazing! It’s absolutely perfect for them.

Plus, goggles down option!

3 Likes

Ugh.
:face_vomiting:

Wow! This just might be the most specific request I’ve ever seen! You must REALLY be into mogs!

This is a really common request lol? Why the hostility?

2 Likes

This is a great request I hate the chin thing as well! The forums are packed with hostility though.

3 Likes

Same deal with the collar on the void elf heritage chest. That should have been part of the helm or something.

2 Likes

The helm is atrocious anyway. Sold on that.

2 Likes