Can we consider this

… as the 2-week announce for the end of the season?

Because yeah, Soon™

Soon has meant 67,927 days to blizzard in the past

Soon™ : Copyright pending 2004-2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon™” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future.

Source: wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Soon

I hope the delay is so they finally fix gnome avatars :unamused:

Just line the avatar 4head

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/gnome-weapons-and-pre-patchsl/651340?u=snugglecakes-proudmoore

Plz help push my political agenda

i think it would be safe to assume this is a 9 or 10 day notice ya

1 Like

The cultists are channeling again. 15 days it looks like

oh dang this is actually interesting

an oct 6th prepatch would be interesting

it might be incorrect but i mean it did predict antorus and bfa pre patch. etc.

what / where are they jw?

broken shores. center left ish. its like xorothian cultist or something like that. ill fly back and check

It would, but I doubt it aligns with their agenda in splitting pre-patch into 2 phases. Unless they plan on shortening one of the pre-patch phases by one entire week.

googled it and ended up seeing a couple interesting comments for and against

" Newly announced 2 additional corruption vendor rotations going beyond the 29th September seem to be supporting this."

also

"The duration between the Cultists channel end dates is just the largest value of milliseconds the game can hold, and for exactly half of that time, the game masks the channeling cast from the player because it thinks the channeling time is negative. Blizzard is not directly controlling any of these values intentionally, as such any events "connected" to these casts is entirely coincidental, and the community shouldn't get hyped when they restart casting."

1 Like

I saw that too, and while blizzard doesn’t directly control the value of that, they 100% control when the NPCs start the channels

So assuming Blizz can count forward 15 days (big if), they certainly can time the channel however they please

1 Like

who knows. i just think the fact the blog was updated today for prepatch soon. even without a date. and the fact those guys started channeling makes me think 6th but hey just guesses… Im fine with 29 or 6th

1 Like

why are they being so secretive about the prepatch date

super weird

I like it though. Very menacing with your large sword

1 Like

I don’t think they’re ready is why they’re so secretive about it. Lots of balancing they’re still doing on beta and PTR. Probably one of those things where they don’t want to announce a date and have to rush.

Would be the first prepatch in history to last only 3 weeks. No idea who is at blizzard begging to not kill off bfa just yet. Biggest suspense since s1 GoT on whether or not Joffrey would lob neds head off or not.