Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

I always liked that one. The cat was like “Not now, go away” and the other cat is looking at a possible beatdown.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on accounts having multiple options to flag the same post or like the same post?

Do you feel it would be better if a player was provided only “1 voice (forum avatar [can be “Anonymous”]), 1 vote (flag/like)?” Or is it better to allow a player to use multiple characters - anonymous or otherwise - each with their own ability to like or flag the same post?

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I love that one.

1 Like

Thankfully, I don’t ever travel so I don’t have to worry about that, but I get what you’re saying. I’m sure it can be quite stressful, especially if you wake up late or something :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Idk about aus but the drivers in Florida are terrible. I don’t know how half of them have a license.

There should penalties for fake a flagging.

Nelfas has said some pretty bad stuff before, which they were obviously comfortable with at the current level of anonymity, so why do you keep defending the need for fully anonymous posting? Because if that’s what they feel comfortable posting as-is, then there’s nothing they need to be fully anonymous for that wouldn’t result in being immediately banned.

I’ve been a fan of this one ever since I first saw it. The cat is all kicked back.:smiley:

2 Likes

It isn’t waking up late. I used to work at a service station a bit of a short trip away, but took forever to get too. Morning peak is the worse because it would sometimes take me an hour and half to get to work, where during daytime off peak, it would be about 45 minutes. And if really late at night, it would take about 30 minutes.

I’m tracking with that and I do agree with what you say about false flagging. Do you have any commentary on the ability for a player to possess multiple likes or flags, or should it be limited to one like/flag per post per account?

Just because I want something the OP does in THIS topic doesn’t mean I agree with what they said in a completely unrelated topic.

1 Like

Texas is quite worse. And from a friend in the TxDPS, a lot of them don’t have or have a suspended license.

Fake flagging is not a thing. If someone is offended by the post, they flag it. Even vrak said something to that effect.

The only thing that’s against CoC with flagging is if you hop characters to get a post flagged and removed.

Don’t get mad because people disagree with you and find what you say to be rude and offensive.

2 Likes

Define what fake flagging is please?

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve driven through Texas in American Truck Simulator, and my god, who ever designed most of the roads in Texas needs to be thrown into jail, with the key thrown out the window.

1 Like

That sucks, I’m sorry :confused: just make sure you drive safe!

I’ve never been so I can’t say. Makes me want to rewatch that one show… I think it was the world’s dumbest drivers lol

There isn’t, as it really doesn’t happen. The mods have said many times people can flag for WHATEVER reason. Blizzard has a quite narrow view of false flagging, it’s when people jump from alt to alt to flag a post.

I prefer the World’s Dumbest Criminals. A lot of the are from Florida and Texas.

1 Like

But there’s no need to be fully anonymous. If you’re afraid that someone wants to judge you by the content you’ve done, then maybe only post about things that you have experience with. Nobody’s going to listen to someone complain about M+ being too easy if they’ve never even done a dungeon before.

Like what? I’m aware of what you’ve said before as far as potential penalties, but has that changed?

Also didn’t a moderator already commented on that in the last version of this thread?