Can we all just relax and think about this for a minute?

Continuing the discussion from Summer 2019 release date?:

This reasoning of these easter eggs keeps me going these days.

4 Likes

I love this theory. If it turns out to be true the guy that first figured it out should be awarded a lifetime sub to classic.

2 Likes

Agreed! I think this is on par with GRRM going on record saying fans had already guessed many things from the clues he’s written into his novels.
Yup July 16th.

2 Likes

It does seem kind of tinfoil hat to say the 16th, but the character named July is pretty telling. That had to have been intentional.

1 Like

I don’t know, they completed the content on july 16th and the character in the armory is lvl 16! If it were just one of those, I would agree that its tinfoil, but together it feels like too much. I’m just excited, its the perfect amount of time to get our lives in order to play and play, and to unlock and play the allied races a reasonable amount. Retail burns out after about three months, at its very best.

So what you’re telling me is I have enough time to do the Dragonwrath questline before Classic releases.

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss, the only item on my Retail bucket list.

1 Like

Riiights?? For me its like that dope fox mount from Azsuna, and void elves. On the void elf, I want to farm Tempest Keep(?) for the ashes of al’ar. But still, quack retail! Remember how satisfying mounts were? 40% increase at 40 and 120% at 60?? Burning ALL your gold on training??? Yeah, that’s satisfying. Oh man, and those dope pvp mounts?? Remember when EVERY CHARACTER HAD TO BUY THEIR OWN MOUNTS??? I have a linked account for my girlfriend, and she just gets all the mounts I’ve been collecting for ten years! Which is fine, its just soo incredibly watered down and less satisfying.