Can use my classic toon on forum finally

I just reached level 10 last night, so, woo! First post as Classic toon! Looking forward to whenever Blizz enables pictures of our characters in the forums. :smiley:

1 Like

thank you for the help

Iā€™m extremely hyped for this lol such a small but amazing thing. Maybe weā€™ll be on the armory next?

I can see it, but what Iā€™m wondering is if it has the same L3 permissions as this one. I donā€™t think it does.

This worked for me(relogging). Thank you!

1 Like

Whatā€™s that mean? You a moderator or something?

No, it means I can put links and vids and such in posts.

Nowā€¦ the question is can we use these toons to troll retail forums every time we are stuck in a queue?

Huh looks like it works.

Wondered how people could do that yet I couldnā€™tā€¦ guess itā€™s not based on age of account.

Assuming that has something to do with the forums, I would imagine that would be account bound? But I could see it being character bound. Either way, you could always switch characters and test it real quick.

Suwweeeeeeet awesome

Hey, you never know what you might need.

Just rememberā€¦ they can run off if you really miss treat the petā€¦

Sucks when that happens I hear

Yeah had to log out of forums and log back in to post , now that I have a level 10 character. Awesome!

Woohooo I can finally post on these forums now. It wasnā€™t populating any of my retail characters, and still isnā€™t, and donā€™t want to install retail to attempt to fix it. Was hoping I could use my new classic character.
Funny thing is, all my retail characters, they are all from vanilla WoW, theyā€™ve only known classic, never bought any expansion packs with them. Theyā€™d fit right into modern classic. Lol.

Itā€™s the Trust Level of the account. It depends on how many posts you read, make and reply to. Also, you canā€™t have been banned from the forums.

Hereā€™s a good post on it:

I agree it should be account bound, but itā€™s character bound. If I log into the forums with another character, like my Classic one, Iā€™m back to TL0.

Only way to build it up is to start posting againā€¦

1 Like

So, all we can see is a generic WoW icon and post history?

No character profiles?