Can Us BM Hunters has New Spirit Beasts, Pleeease?

It’s been a long while since the last spirit beasts. I want mooooore, please

6 Likes

She is my main, asking for me :slight_smile:

I would like one with mortal wounds pretty please

Then it wouldn’t be a spirit beast. They all have the same set of abilities, like how all raptors do ect.

1 Like

I would love more Spirit Beasts if they increase the healing from them.

2 Likes

Meh they are already the best PVE pet (unless group needs lust). Which is the reason people always ask for more, since we’re always using the same damn family.

If anything they need to boost the other families.

1 Like

You got a new Cloud Serpent Spirit Beast at the launch of Shadowlands. Stop complaining or we’ll nerf your kill command more!

We would like more demons…

/signed Warlocks everywhere.

The healing on Spirit Beasts was great, and then out of nowhere they nerfed it to nothing in SL beta and gave no explanation why.

1 Like

I just wish they were ferocity and not tenacity.

They are not what they use to be,as a matter of fact none of the pets are,cookie cutter pets,very depressing

1 Like

I’d play BM more if they had new and interesting exotic beasts. Spirit beasts don’t do it for me. I don’t understand why they remove cool abilities from exotics, or nerf them into uselessness, or why feathermanes arent exotic.

It was “fixed” it was never supposed to heal that much. It was healing like 10 times more than the tool tip said. But I do miss it

I’d love another spirit bear using the updated bear model. Please and thank you. :bear: :heart:

1 Like

I was referring to the actual nerf, not the bug fix that came later.

It was nerfed from 30% of health to 10% of health.

Everyone else: Fights to extinguish demons from our realm
Warlocks: Moar demons please!

You guys are the worst!

2 Likes

If you looked at the tooltip while it was healing for 30%, it was actually much lower.

Its even in the 5th comment on the thread you posted.

Thank you so much for this post. Somehow I missed finding this as a spirit beast on Petopia. I love my new pet, but I would also like one from the Shadowlands areas :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I love lots of new pets, I really wish Blizz would add a lot more druid skins since they can literally transform into animals & more variety makes sense.

1 Like

But please, none of those flea scratching pets, pleeeaaaases?