Can the Titans reproduce?

I’m genuinely curious as to why there are male and female titans and also why their creations that presumably don’t reproduce generally have genders.

Can Titans actually reproduce with one-another? Like Azeroth is like this “egg” are there some unknown Titans out there laying eggs the the known “Pantheon” has no knowledge of?

It makes no sense for them to have male and female genders when they don’t reproduce like regular lifeforms.

This also confuses me about so-called “god” IRL - I can’t picture “god” being the creator of all things but then also for some reason is one-half of a duo that is needed. I understand there’s this female god Jerusalem or whatever but that’s such a strangely vague topic in the bible as it is… but I’m getting off topic now.

TLDR: Does Titans reproduce and lay egg and suddenly forget they lay egg?

4 Likes

i don’t like where this is going

2 Likes

Why?

It makes no sense for a creature that doesn’t reproduce sexually to have different sexes.

Not sure where you think this is going.

It is Saturday, not Sunday. Please no.

Azeroth is a female titan.

Sargeras is a male titan.

Sargeras stabs, and Azeroth recieves.

C’mon you already know where this is going.

We aren’t Azeroth’s favored children anymore, not for what’s coming.

4 Likes

Are you really that immature that you think this is a troll thread?

It’s a legitimate question.

I dunno, diversity quotas? :man_shrugging:

If you think that a post about whether planets can reproduce isn’t immature and obvious bait at best, than you are truly lost.

Answer no the titans dont have kids and they consider themselves brothers and sisters.

… okay so you don’t know the lore of the Titans at all then and that’s why you think this is a troll. That I can understand.

Well, Aman’Thul and Eonar were a couple, and she was never pregnant (not to my knowledge). Titans are a very rare species that are born from planets.

Yeah but then why aren’t they just asexual beings? What is the need for them to be a “brother” or a “sister?”

Aman’Thul and Eonar were husband and wife.

Yes, however the only way they know of each other is because they found each other. The Titans ventured across the universe looking for more like them.

The question is Why do they have a gender if they don’t reproduce sexually.

1 Like

That’s something for Blizzard to reveal. I have no clue.

Yeah, I’m just posing the question. I’m only curious if it was an oversight that is just supposed to be ignored for story telling reasons or if there is an actual reason for them to have different sexes because maybe they can reproduce with each other and there’s possibly a Titan child created by Titans somewhere.

1 Like

titans launch little titan eggs out of their titan holes. entirely asexually. the afterbirth that drips off the baby titan egg/planet forms into mechagnomes. then the old gods, heroes of the people, give us true purpose.

and thats where you come from

Tonight on Maury who’s the real Daddy Sargeras evil titan or the Voidlords who’s been causing havoc as far back as Vanilla?

1 Like

…nvm I hate these forums you all ruin everything.

4 Likes

they plant eggs