Can Rogue solo Legion raids on Heroic and Mythic difficulty?

And if so, which spec for it?

On heroic pretty much any class/spec can/should be able to solo them. Mythic you’ll still probably need at least one or two more, due to mechanics.

if ur semi geared heroic shouldnt be a problem, spec wont matter much, mythic requires multiple people as verstatic said

Mythic Emerald Nightmare is soloable on mythic.

1 Like

Yes, except the final 1 or 2 legion raids.

That being said I only bothered with Mythic Nighthold, which I will say still sucks if you aren’t well geared (and I stilled died like 3 times on final boss / garden boss).

1 Like

Heroic anything is pretty easy on any character with even moderate gear at this point (I’m going to throw out 430 as a general rule of thumb, but I might be wrong here and there.) Emerald Nightmare isn’t overly difficult on mythic for most classes at this point. Nighthold is easy on nighmare so long as you have a way around movement impairment for Botanist. Gul’dan is a freaking nightmare to solo right now. Some classes are capable of it with really good gear, but he’s still bloody difficult. I haven’t tried the other raids on Mythic yet, though there are a few mechanics-heavy bosses, like the tower defense boss in Antorus, that give me pause.

1 Like

You can solo quite a few Mythic bosses, Gul’dan was very easy for me when I was farming the leather belt for transmog and this was pre-corruption.

Assassination is going to be the easiest spec to solo with Leeching Poison and it’s high burst. You’ll run into some trouble with Antorus bosses though as a few of them just simply require an extra person or two for mechanics.

If you’re hunting transmog, it is much better to put together a group with one of every class, due to how legacy loot works.

On this Rogue with around 455 ilvl I was able to solo both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold on Mythic. I was not able to do the Burning Throne but with my currently higher ilvl, I might give it another shot.