Can only queue for BofA dungeons?

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong section of the forums for this, but wasn’t exactly sure where to post this. I’m aware now that expansions work like… in different timelines from each other now? I’m a returning player but I haven’t played since cataclysm so it’s been a long while. I’m currently in Mists of Panderia, and I can only queue for BofA dungeons. Even the “random dungeons” option only gives me BofA dungeons. But… it doesn’t matter where I am. I was cruising around Draenor and there I also only had the option for BofA dungeons. In Orgrimmar, same thing, I can only queue for BofA dungeons. Is there some level restriction to the other dungeons that I’m not aware of? I’d like to play Vanilla / Lich / Cat dungeons. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

To answer the question ahead of time, yes, I have my role selected. Is it because of Chromie time? As far as I know you can’t use Chromie until after your first Char hits level 50? Does that mean I can’t play any other dungeons besides BofA until then?

Without Chromie Time, you only have access to BfA dungeons using the dungeon finder. So, yes, you won’t be able to queue up for other expansion’s dungeons until you can access Chromie.

Once you become eligible for Chromie Time, to do Vanilla dungeons, you need to pick Cataclysm from your Chromie time options. Vanilla content was redone with Cata so technically, all Vanilla zones are Cata zones.