Can not see Happy Holaua

When I go to the area this npc is supposed to be in I can not see them. I see other npcs and pets. I read some where if you are on the royal quest they wont show but I have looked everywhere on the royal quest chain for a quest marker and I do not see any. I am at a lose and I just don’t know what to do.

Been a while since I’ve been there, but pretty sure Happy Holaua is always up, it’s some of the pets she sells that you need an achievement to open up.

She’s in a room at northeast corner of lowest level of the main pyramid complex in Dazar’alor. If you found Zununu the Pet Supplies vendor, Happy is in next room to the right; it has a mailbox in front of it.

1 Like

This. (Apparently, my account is still working for the time being.)

She’s hard to find if you’ve never been there. If you’re flying, it doesn’t exactly tell you what level she’s on. But she’s inside a room on the side of that “pyramid complex.” If you don’t see her, you’re probably looking on the wrong floor. She is indoors.

One more thing I’m remembering, if you’re clicking npc’s around the room and see Lonely, that’s the mini-stegosaurus that Happy rides on and easy to not realize you need to re-click a little higher.

2 Likes

You are a life saver! that was my issue! All I was seeing was the stego she was riding. some how all of wowhead comments never mentioned that or I skimmed right over that tid bit multiple times! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 Like

Reason I remembered, that happened to me :smiley: