Can not connect after 8.2.5

iPhone XR here and also not working.

After character select I just get the disconnected message.

Here’s hoping we get a fix on this today?!

That is the frustrating part of this whole update. It’s made the companion app useless and I’m having all sorts of issues with the game itself now. It still feels like this whole update was rushed and I would’ve been fine waiting another month for a more solid product.

Saw a comment in a Twitter post about maintenance tomorrow that they’re pushing out an update for the app so hopefully this will resolve the issues we’re having today.

Broken on my app as well. Deleted and reinstalled in case of updates, and still immediately disconnects upon login.

Having the same issue

Samsung Note 9, also having the same issue with the app. I can log in just fine, but when I try to select a character, I get the disconnected from server message.

Okay was having this exact issue. iPhone XS Max

Tried updating to iOS 13.1 no help. Checked for updates and there were none.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, no help. Checked for updates and there were none.

Forced refresh on the available updates. Suddenly an update appears that claim to have been available since yesterday. It fixed the problem.

IIRC this is pretty much exactly what happened wt the 8.2 patch. So try forcing an update of the available app updates

Thanks, just checked the app store and was able to force and update and the comp app now works. time to try and catch up on missions.

Just checked without the forced refresh. Same update. Also mentions fixing the double log-in. Worth the wait?

hi all the version that is working now is 2.2.31816. You might need to delete the app and reinstall to get it to update.

Still broken. This app should be pulled from stores since Blizzard cannot keep it functioning it seems.

Bizarre. I’ve been doing force-checks for updates as recently as an hour ago with nothing available. Then suddenly there’s one there saying it was out yesterday… An Apple thing, maybe? Regardless, it works again. Yay.
[GryphonMD]

App update downloaded and it works. Mildly miffed that the update said it was 2 days old, as it wasn’t available yesterday.

Still, all good from this end now.

I do wonder if deleting and reinstalling the app triggers something. Because I think it was pretty much the same sequence of events last time before I saw the update after 8.2

Go to App Store, search for app, click to open the info about the app and the update is there and ready. Not in auto updates at least for me.