Can i take my allied race into BFA straight away?

I am going to be leveling with my partner. She is completely new to wow and is starting in exiles reach. We have made it to boralus and I would like to play with an allied race, but I am unsure if I can do so. Is it possible to take an allied race straight into bfa?

I’m guessing this worked through black magic but I did get the the BfA quest to pop on my new lightforged. Go to the throneroom and pick up the opener for pandaland, watch the cutscene and turn in. Then the “Tides of War” quest showed up at the board in the trade district. Maybe the panda quest is somehow blocking the BfA one?

Greetings,

Below is a link to a thread I made addressing the issue. See if this works!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/starting-bfa-quest/688591?u=thaoth-stormrage

Light bless you!

PS: Also, if you’re starting in exile’s reach you’ll be redirected upon completing the zone to the BFA content. If not seek out this npc.

Looks like it may be fixed. No black magic necessary! As soon as I saw your post, I logged back in and the quest was up for both my allied race toons as well as my DK. Hopefully it’s fixed for everyone else now. Thanks for the heads up!