Can Heigan safe spot be fixed?

A lot don’t know about it yet, but my guild wants to use it next week and this puts me in an awkward spot. I don’t really want to be doing something against tos and I also kinda consider it cheating. Can blizzard let us know if this stays in or not?

5 Likes

Its not against ToS, and its not a new thing or a new bug, its actually a real bug from real Vanilla, its not a new thing. I think its a Z-axis exploit, but not totally sure about that.

Really it needs to be fixed because its allowing players to circumvent the game mechanics, and that’s just how people will play when such an option exist, and why Blizzard really should fix it.

3 Likes

Blizzard already said it’s fixed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/heigan-the-unclean-naxx-bug-spot/762563/5

7 Likes

Who cares that boss can easily be killed before the dance even starts if you have competent dps.

1 Like

Let’s look at warcraftlogs.

377 guilds with world buffs have killed it before the dance.

0 guilds have killed it before the dance without world buffs.

7290 total kills.

That’s 5.1% killed it before the dance.

“Easily”.

27 Likes

Stats like that aren’t going to be accurate during the first week but nice try. Literally one of the easiest bosses and very soon youll see a ton of guilds killing him before the dance.

1 Like

I really don’t understand the point of even playing this game if your goal is to kill bosses before they do anything.

12 Likes

welcome to “classic”

3 Likes

Competent: do you mean full world buffs, consumables, and an unrealistic comp for the average guild?

If that’s what you mean by competent, then ok, sure.

9 Likes

That’s what many of these players call skill, and unironically I wager most of them are not doing as they claim.

3 Likes

There is a guild out there that did the dance for 1 hour with only 2 healers and a tank up and killed heigan.
Whats your excuse?

5 Likes

that’s no fun.

1 Like

Which was why I went to shadowlands lol.

I wanted some harder content.

Classic has been a blast tho!

That would be awesome to see! I was in a Naxx Pug in the LK version when it was current in all Wintergrasp gear. The raid leader inspected my warrior, told me my gear was crap but I could come as an “Off off tank”. We got Raz to 5% or so and everyone was dead but me and a priest and the raid leader just kept saying “Wipe it.” I had no intentions on that and we got him down.

2 Likes

Is there a video of this somewhere? Would love to see it

Are you the same nightstalkers from ED?

classic [dot] warcraftlogs [dot] com/reports/w6fXWJpHqRn1Yxrd#fight=82&type=summary
Won’t let me post links but check this out
Especially that replay

Allow this blessed log to shame anyone that can’t do the dance

2 Likes

The classic devs who fix bugs weren’t even born when vanilla came out, how would they know about some obscure exploit that wasn’t even known about until a few days ago when some losers who tested it on PTR but never reported it abused it on stream for monetary gain?

That certainly seems to be the meta for some folks lol. DPS race everything. Mechanics? Nahhh. We just need more dps.

I will wager a good number of these folks are the same ones who try to AoE cleave every PuG, even if there isn’t a mage or lock in the party, never use crowd control, and then complain at everyone else to GG after they die while tanking 5 elites in zerker stance with a 2her.

Because you know… sword and shield? Defensive stance? The top 5% have moved on from that, so you shouldn’t need it either. Rest of u just need to git gud. Geez!

2 Likes