Can completed calling quest be turned in after expiration?

As title said, say I complete a challenge calling quest today which will expire tomorrow morning, can I turn it in tomorrow after reset?

In my experience, when I completed a calling objective before reset, there was a grace period of potentially 15-30 minutes after reset to turn the calling in, but I don’t know what the exact timeframe is and I never plan to do it, if possible. I’m sure at some point the quest is removed, even if the objective is completed, but I have not tested enough to know when that is. Maintenance is also tomorrow, which will occur an hour before reset and will most likely end prior to, but that is also an unknown. I only know this because I finished a calling objective with a few minutes to spare, but didn’t make it back to the sanctum before reset, however I could turn in the previous quest and pick up the next one. Maybe some others will have their anecdotes to compare.

1 Like

Update: the grace period no longer seems to apply! Just attempted to turn one in at 3 minutes after the reset and it was removed from my log :frowning: I guess the results may vary.