[SOLVED] Can Anything Be Traded Within Group Finder Groups?

More specifically, I’m not clear on the rules now with Group Finder / CRZ cross realm-ed players as to what I can actually do with them (in terms of trading items).

I was going to put up a group with / for a friend on another non-connected server, then realized I might not be able to actually give him anything (gear / gold) as a ‘thank you’ for helping me…

As far as I understand it, the only things that can be traded cross realm are conjured items, or items that drop in a dungeon or raid that are listed as being able to trade with group members.

The exception being the case of a few merged realm “groups” such as the ones I play on. Jaedenar, the Underbog, Agamaggan, Burning Legion, and Archimonde are all counted as one realm, so players can join guilds from any, trade with any, etc.

I’m sure somebody will correct me if I missed something though. Cheers!

1 Like

Since battle pets are account-wide, you can make a level one character on your friend’s server, cage a pet on that character and gift the pet to your friend. (Or you could try and sell it on your friend’s AH to give them the gold.)

1 Like