Can anything be done about Faerlina Server queues?

Literally this.

They’re even giving you free transfers off and people still don’t want to do anything to help themselves.

Something something, horse and water.

2 Likes

God no. When you have a virus you keep it quarantined, not intentionally spread it.

Keep all of that crap on Faerlina, and if you’re not a streamer/follower then get the hell out of dodge.

2 Likes

If blizz even DARE think of this, im gone. Just because you dont like ques, i shouldnt have to pay extra to be treated like a normal player. Ea isnt a role model to follow right now.

yes! Please transfer to the new servers, we are having fun being able to play all day with no queues and with a healthy and growing population.

Ya gotta get the streamers to xfer and it’ll be a ghost town.

Give everyone who rolled on the newer servers 1000g. Give everyone who failed to reroll nothing.

Is it something about you can’t bath a horse in water after leading it to a lake or river or something? Kappa

Here is what I believe needs to happen. Open server transfers OFF of ALL realms TO ANY realm. That way they aren’t funneling players to a specific set of realms and a natural distribution of players will occur.

Speaking of this server, anyone remember that video that was about Faerlina (or some other server, idk) posted in some other thread? had… what I assume was Whitemane with sunglasses in the thumbnail?

A pet reward for transferring servers… sweet Elune, what have we come to.

Blizz a month ago: Hey, your server is going to have extreme queues, you should switch before launch.

players: laugh

Launch.

players: Do something about these queues!

Blizzard: here have some free transfers.

players: no wai!

Queue time: 2 hrs

players: pikachuface.jpg

Blizzard: facepalm

Transfer or suffer.

Your choice.

Starting at 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 11, we opened the following free character moves to offer you a way to move your characters from the most high-population realms that have extended queues:

FROM TO
Faerlina Heartseeker

This is funny since it’s based on the assumption that even 2% of the player base look at the forums.

Surprise dumby brain, they don’t.

Not reading the forums could forgive them for rolling on a full (or soon to be full) server in the first place, sure.

But when sitting in a queue, doesn’t the game prompt you with the free transfer option? I wouldn’t know personally, since I’ve never been in a queue since day 1 because I did 5 minutes of research before rolling…but that’s what I’ve heard.

In other words, if you’re still sitting in line for hours to play, you know that you have options available. You don’t have to use them, but Blizzard definitely doesn’t need to “sweeten the deal” to convince people to use them.

Their chastising people for choosing the realm in the first place, clearly different issues.

Yes, it does. I was in Queue yesterday for Sulfuras and saw the option to transfer to Heartseeker.

Also, on the character select screen is a button that says store. Clicking on the store also brings up the free transfer option.

You voluntarily rolled on the server that asmongold and the other streamers play on. It’s not gonna get better anytime soon.

So you’d take that deal to move off the server?

For everyone saying that… not really a fair statement. They warned everyone ahead of time but not until AFTER name reservation. Also many people had already formed guild groups in Discord. Difficult to convince 50+ people to all agree to move.

There is some truth to what you say. I choose to deal with the queues on Whitemane because I know winning the marathon is more important than the sprint. Deal with a couple of months of queue juggling or deal with a dead server later.