Can anyone remember this quote?

I wonder if anyone can help me. This has been bothering me for years now and I finally thought to ask the forums my question. If I remember correctly, during vanilla there was a woman in the cellar where the warlock trainers are under the Slaughtered lamb. She had my favorite quote about shadow, light, and darkness that reflected my own philosophy about these three. I’m not sure but I think the quote went something like this “Between darkness and light there are shadows, and those shadows have power yet to be seen”. I think she may be the Master Shadoweave Tailor Jalane Ayrole.

My question is if anyone else remembers this quote as well. I loved this quote because it gave in-universe proof that my philosophy had merit. I personally don’t like the lore’s view that shadow and void are the same thing. I wanted there to be light, shadow, and darkness (or void). I guess it comes from my very first character who was a Subtlety Rogue. In my head I wasn’t a shining knight or dark murderer, but something in between.

This conversation between Davos and Melisandre from A Song of Ice and Fire sums up my view perfectly…

“A shadow is a thing of darkness.” -Davos

“There are no shadows in the dark. Shadows are the servants of the light, the children of fire. The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows.”-Melisandre

I’ve just visited her on a Classic character:

“Between the light and the dark, there is shadow… and those shadows have powers you have yet to see.”

The classic warlock trainers were always very cool to me. I was tickled when I saw they made Zardeth of the Black Claw a boss in the Stormwind horrific vision.

Side question. I played a warlock in vanilla but I don’t remember if the meaning of ‘the black claw’ was ever revealed. Just sounds like some random warlock cult.

Thank you.