Came back for BFA, LF small guild pushing raids/pvp

I came back from taking a little break and decided to play BFA. I am looking for a small to medium sized guild that pushes raid content and also does a little pvp. I am not very interested in the big guilds as I actually would like to know the guildies and grow in the game. I don’t really know where else to find a small guild except to post on here. If anyone knows a better method for finding guilds please comment.

add my main 2 characters are a 373 frost mage @ Tictonic and a 372 Havoc demon hunter @ Brandx

If you would consider alliance add my battletag BJensen28#1130

Hey Tictonic,
I would like to chat with you! I think my guild might be a good fit for you.

The guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan (we just faction/server moved during the blizz sale). We are 7/9H and raid on Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET.

We are a small group. maybe 15-17 sign on for raids. We want to expand just a little bit to have the option of mythic. But only just enough. We don’t like the A & B team nonsense. We like our smaller group. Most of us are RL friends based in NJ, but we add in new people very well.

Hit me up if this sounds interesting to you.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

Goodmorning! I’m Smitty, and I’m the raid leader of a brand new guild named Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52. Along myself is a group of friends who wanted to make a home. It’s an adult friendly guild where we want everyone to call home.
We have fun and interesting conversations, so if you enjoy laughing this is the place.
We encourage everyone to help each other out, and we do M+s on basically a daily basis.
We are currently recruiting for our raid team, after one week of raiding we are 9/9N and 1/9H with new and returning players, we had about 12 people both nights. We Are actively recruiting more people, because my goal is to casually progress to AOTC every raid tier and do some Mythic if time and people allows.
We also accept social players as well.
Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST.
If this interests you or if you have questions, please add me on bnet
InTheShadows#1178
If not then I hope you have fun on your journey of finding a home :smiley:

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Light Brigade as a guild has recently transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities.

Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies. We like to keep guild chat and Discord voice at a family friendly PG-13 level.

We are primarily a raiding guild, we don’t currently do any organized RP or PvP events, though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin$

Currently 8/9M, Jaina 10%, about to die tonight or tomorrow. 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Tictonic, I noticed you’re horde but if you’re interested in fighting for the boy king, hit me up.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we are a smaller size close knit group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher we are all around or over 1100 IO keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey! :slight_smile: Sounds like we have a pretty similar story; I just got back in January myself. Found a great guild that’s a tight knit family, and we’d love to have you.
Add me on disc @Dodger#6474, or bnet @Dodger#1439 :slight_smile: Would love to chat! Hope you find what you’re looking for either way!!!