Calling all latenight raiders!

Midnight Seared Bite is looking for more crew members! We’re a newly formed late night guild looking to form a fun and competitive heroic raiding team. Our ultimate goal is to achieve AOTC every tier and do our best pushing as many mythic bosses as we can in a fun and comfortable setting.

We’re a team made up of adults who enjoy staying up late and crushing bosses alongside our six packs. If you’re a cool fellow looking to get down on some raid bosses, mythic+ runs, whoppers, and beer. Then we’re the perfect place for you!

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 12:00AM - 3:00AM Server. (9:00PM-12:00AM PST)

Progress: We lead successful pugs while we are filling out the core roster. Currently 10/10N and 6/10H

Every other night of the week we typically just chill in discord and run mythic keys or play alts.

Our ideal candidates should have a good knowledge of their class, raid with DBM/Bigwigs and weak auras, and have around 185+ ilvl.

Needs: Healers (Disc priest or Hpally pref) and some DPS (DK, MM Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Arms Warr, WW Monk, Balance druid, all preferred)

If this sounds like a great fit feel free to hit me up on bnet @ Fl1pzomg#1101
Or you can reach us on our discord at https://discord.gg/U4kAE4r4uP

We hope to hear from you soon!

b u m p e d

Still looking for more latenight raiders. Plenty of room for DPS players!

Our raids starts when your raids end lol. Wish I knew what kind of late night raiding we should call ourselves. Good luck finding some guys for your roster.

Best of luck to you guys as well!

B u m p e d up!

Guardian/Balance (also totally willing to go resto) looking for late night guild to do exactly as you describe. 2 young children, late night is how it has to be. Just sent a bnet friend request (Cyclical#1972). Looking forward to joining a good group! Cheers

Lady down! Now 6/10 after a hard fought night of progression. It’s been a fun and chill raiding environment so far as we progress. Still looking for more DPS and 2 or 3 more healers to round out the team!

Fairbanks phase 1 players?

Yes, same few who started the guild who got server first Hand of Rag from are Fairbanks leading.

Also, b u m p

I joined this guild a few weeks ago, and it’s a great group. Good raid leader, good sense of humour, great people to raid with. Definitely recommend.