Calligraphy Bugged?

Did the lines perfectly but it keeps telling me I’m failing. The lines that I create are directly ontop of the lines they give. What’s going on…

It’s not bugged, it’s just really, really, terribly sensitive.

Remember: the corners are the most important part of the figure.

It’s not bugged. It’s just really, really, really stupid.

2 Likes

I have found that while incredibly sensitive, it seems to allow for slightly more flexibility towards the outside of the correct line. So, if you’re off by a tiny bit by placing your line slightly outside the correct line, it seems more likely to be accepted as correct than if your line is slightly inside the correct line.

I’m not sure but the one in specific I’m talking about was the triangle and it was in Stormsong Valley yesterday. Maybe it was just that specific one. Not sure. The circle one is stupid easy.

I just tried the one is Drustvar like 12 times and failed…Ive read every way to do it and nothing works so apparently it’s just bugged. Blizz needs to realize quests this difficult or retarded to finish are no GD fun.

1 Like

Are the guide lines supposed to disappear after a couple of seconds?

Yes, but you can use raid markers at each corners to help out. Also use a big fat mount if you can, like a bear or something similar to make sure your hit box covers the lines.

Sometimes I get it instantly and sometimes it takes forever. My current theory is that the key is not to stop.

Sorry for the necro, but this quest is freaking retarded, and near impossible to get right…
Blizz made it so that even if you follow the lines exactly, it does not give credit, who can guess why, except to be cold-hearted. I tried the one in Nazmir that wants you to go in a circle, and it IS bugged, but I think purposefully. This is extremely frustrating when it is the last quest you need for an emissary reward, but Blizzard is slimy sometimes. No, MOST of the time.
In any case, go find a different quest, one that was not designed as some kind of stupid April Fool’s joke!!

1 Like