CAll me crazy, but i win more on my ally toons than horde

I’m talking at 120 too. Has something changed? At beginning of BFA, horde were dominating. What happened

1 Like

They added BIS essence for bgs and ally has 50% more honor so that’s why

1 Like

Geared players are trying to upgrade their bis Azerite Essence. Horde players are using merc mode for faster queues and bonus honor.

4 Likes

^^ this. Alliance may think mercs are hurting them but this is 100% false. the best bgers are running merc mode 100% of the time. The honor and azerite is just too good on the alliance side (or more accurately its just to pathetic on the horde side)

3 Likes

I think the merc levels are back to normal now … was waiting more than 10 minutes for an epic last night . Getting backfilled into a losing WG after that is so awesome

1 Like

Do you play epic BGs as well?

Pfft. I got to Rank 3 with my red cape on.

I have little sympathy for the epic bgs…sorry.

Wake up, you’re dreaming.

You got lucky! LOL. I play mainly alliance and when I do bgs, out of the 5 I do, I maybe… just maybe win 2 tops. It’s just luck of the draw I guess. Apparently, when my pvp toon goes ques for a bg, it’s going to be a hit and miss. lol

Been playing mostly on my alliance alt this season and it hasn’t been bad. Reflex shows 129 wins and 116 losses (all normal BGs, no epics). Queue times this weekend have been around 2 minutes. Most of the honor chasing raiders have left the scene and it still has not been too bad.

you’re crazy

For some reason I lose most of my pvp encounters. I have had some really good ones but the majority of the time my team loses. The Alliance is overpowered…
On the PVP Island Expedition it took me 4 tries to get a win.