<Caliber> 9/9H 3/9M Recruiting Mythic raiders!

I will spare anyone the advertisement and get down to bare facts. Caliber is recruiting to fill a couple last slots in our mythic core and also to improve upon our group! We are seeking the best raiders Zuljin has to offer so please come with the mindset that you will be pushing towards CE! Below is information you may need or want to know.

Raid times: MON/WED 9-12 Server time
Requirements: M+ activity as well as 400+ ilvl or equivalent logs showing you can perform.

Recruitment needs:
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Warlock
Shadow Priest

If you class is not listed above please dont feel discouraged from hitting us up! All our raid spots are up for grabs and if you can outperform someone on our core you may find an unlikely spot.

If you are interested please let me know and add me on Btag BigT#1946! Thanks for your time guys and hope to see you on board!

Still looking for people

Still looking for people

now up to 3/9M Jadefire down! Seeking some dps!

Come join us guys

Come on guys

Keep in mind that just cause your class isnt listed in the recruitment needs doesnt mean you dont have a chance. ALL spots are up for grabs!

WE have waffles

Ready spots are available for both ranged dps and healers! Looking for a Shadow priest, Boomkin, or Warlock that can push big numbers and a Resto Druid, MW Monk, or Holy Paladin.

bump robot

401 fury or arms warrior returning, or I can get my rdruid up asap. ?