Caillou is returning

A cartoon character little bald kid that has become a meme because the essential lesson of this children’s cartoon is;

“if you act like a brat long enough, people will bend over backwards to please you”

Essentially Caillou is every screaming toddler in a shop combined into one.

3 Likes

From what I remember, the intent was that Charlie Brown had very pale hair.

1 Like

Charlie Brown is drawn with only a small curl of hair at the front of his head, and a little in the back . Though this is often interpreted as him being bald, Charles M. Schulz claimed that he saw Charlie Brown as having hair that was so light, and cut so short, that it could not be seen very easily.

1 Like

Huh, I learned something new today! I had no idea. LOL Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

How the heck do people not know who caillou is?

2 Likes

Never heard of it before :person_shrugging:

My favorite answer to the hair question is the meme “Caillou can’t grow hair, not because he has cancer or progeria, but because he sucks and even his own body recognizes that he doesn’t deserve hair, or food or love”

Which makes a lot of sense if you’ve ever seen even 10 seconds of the show

4 Likes

Because some of us are 70 years old and never had children.

How often did you watch Johnny Quest? :wink:

3 Likes

I dont remember much of it but that fall of the house of usher episode is surprisingly clear seeing as i was a toddler when i saw it.

3 Likes

ive heard kids refer to it as “Caillou the Cancer Kid”, but ive never watched it myself.

1 Like

Good, already flagged.

Meh it’s harmless. Hopefully they just move it to Off-Topic.

Shockingly I recognized the name (it’s a very weird name) but since I don’t have children and my brothers were all 90’s kids, just never seen it. I think my niece may have watched it back when but not for long. I haven’t the slightest idea what it’s about other than it’s for babies and shows for babies are usually unwatchable to adults, big surprise there.

Still doesn’t belong here.

Just don’t click on it? Some people enjoy talking about random stuff and nobody ever goes to off-topic.

Do you people call the cops every time you see someone going over the speed limit? Yeesh.

1 Like

Flagged and yet I wasn’t suspended nor banned so yah.

What’s worse, they’re bringing him back as a CGI monstrosity apparently…

1 Like

My kids watched everything else but that show. I think we might have watched one episode and realized that he was way too spoiled.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Kids like things adults don’t.

4 Likes

Huh. Has anyone seen them both in the same room?