Please delete

please delete

We have plenty of open raid spots! Come on in and join us! :grinning:

1 Like

updated contact info

Hello there, it seems I have found a fellow horde pve guild… Welcome to classic wow, and best of luck to you in your adventures through Azeroth.

(consider this a friendly nudge to the top of the forums)

2 Likes

Class needs updated

how goes the recruitment?

Pretty decent so far. Hope things are well over there!

Still looking for plenty of Horde players! All classes are still open. :slight_smile:

Says the alliance drood!

Shhhh… This is just an elaborate transmog. I’m actually a Tauren in disguise. Almost like a Transformer.

Druids in disguise!

I’d watch that over the last few transformer movies.

i can’t argue against that. -_-

Don’t want more Michael bay “Story” And explosions? :stuck_out_tongue: We could definitely use more explosive personalities for the guild at least.

As long as they do the whole “cool guy not watching the explosions” bit as we take down bosses. :+1:

That’s a given. Bonus points if they flip their hair during it.

Im interested, planning on maining an orc shaman. My wife may end up playing as well, probably as a hunter but still undecided. May also be bringing additional friends/family along, but that remains to be seen

1 Like

Hit me up!

Bump…Still looking for more able and ready players.

Thanks for the post! I am returning to the game after a break since 2006! Can’t wait to get back into the game I loved! I’ll be rolling an Orc Warlock and am looking for a guild / supportive group of players to start with on day 1. What you describe sounds great!

Will definitely reach out to you guys! Hope to speak soon!

1 Like