<By Design> Recruiting [H] Players

By Design is a group of 25-35ish year old adults who love to login and kill e-dragons. We’ve got a decent roster but are looking to add more players to raid and push mythic +. Our atmosphere is drama-free, with a heavy sense of humour but that doesn’t mean we aren’t focused about killing raid bosses and increasing io scores.

We’re looking for folks who come to raid prepared and on time, know their class, and have a good understanding of each encounter. If you’d like to join us casually, that’s cool too - we’ll be sure to congratulate you one all of your achievements in guild chat to give you the warm and fuzzy’s.

We intend to raid 8.3 Tue/Wed from 830pm-1030pm EST. Yes, it’s only 4 hours, but we intend on getting a lot done during that time. Most of us have careers, are military, or just don’t have the schedule anymore to be able to raid 8-12 hours/week. We will hit AOTC, and some mythic progression each tier - but if you’re goal is CE, we aren’t your bag.

The core group has been together for nearly 5 years, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to add a few more crazy people. We’re not nearly pretentious enough to say you need to be an ‘exceptional player’ to join us - if you want to kill bosses and have a good time, give us a shout.

Kardnall#1658

But is there food?

Cookies, there are lots of cookies!

We often do Mythic plus on weekend as well. Multiple groups run them.

Yessss….come M+ w us!

Hey id like to join! I main shadow priest, should be more active after I get back from training(military) thanks!

Still looking for another competent healer and some dps

ATTENTION TANKS! We need a tank, please, come tank for us!

Heroic N’zoth is down!
now we needs ppl for mythic!
we have cake, big cuddly bears, hot humans to flirt with and we have a variety of accents to listen to!

1 Like

Just joined, they are super friendly and helpful!

Still looking for a tank?

Hey, I’m interested in joining your guild on my Havoc DH(Also have a 120 Priest healer) Just returned last week after about a year break where I played BFA Season 1. I’m currently iLvl 448 and learning all the raid fights at the moment, and definitely understand my class and invest in all the relevant tools to optimize my character’s gear and rotations. Would love to join a guild to do some Heroic Ny’athola runs first and earn my way up to the Mythics Ranks.

I’m 29 and work full time during the day but have plenty of time now due to WFH and am free on Tues/Wed nights as specified for your raiding schedule. My primary interests outside of gaming are Poker and cars and enjoy talking to others, so I won’t be a mute in guild chat either.

Please let me know if there are spots, thanks!

Jaywizzlezz#1284

1 Like

Hey!

Great to hear from you - lets connect on messenger - I just accepted your add.

Thanks,

Kard

To the top!

Are you in need of a brewmaster/windwalker monk? I just got back into wow a few weeks ago after taking a long time off and am up ilvl 445, lvl 80 neck, rank 6 cloak. Back in vanilla WoW days, I was a raid leader of a 40 man raid guild that was farming BWL/MC so I have good raiding experience and know what it takes to clear top tier stuff. Now that I’m getting old and have a house/wife/kid/career I’m reverting to my teenage years again and want to get back into the raiding scene :grin:.

Hi All, I interested in possibly joining your guild. I’m a tank…currently have a 467 Blood DK, 467 Vengance DH, 457 Prot Warrior, 447 Prot Paladin and a 440 Brewmaster monk. I can also do great DPS…but tanking is what i love. I’m a very active player. Also have an alchemist and enchanter. Let me know if you would like to chat. Cheers.

Hey all! Mythic progression for the current content tier is on hiatus, mostly just pushing keys and hanging around, doing some pvp. If that still interests you all, feel free to add and reach out to me directly on jeconti#1189, or apply in-game through the guild browser. Hope to hear from you! Let’s push some keys! :slight_smile: