Bwonsambdi is a Troll

So, I just died while questing because I wasn’t paying attention and ran off a cliff, and when I go to Bwansambdi he goes

“Hah! You didn’t roll out of that one!”
I almost spit my tea.

So does he say anything different to non-monks?

2 Likes

He does and I love it. Here’s a full list from WoWpedia:

• Ah, a death knight. Ya should come see MY death gate! (to death knights)
  • Someting about ya seem off… Ah, da stench of a demon hunter. (to demon hunters)
  • Ya not be dreaming now, mon. (to druids)
  • Ya be tryin’ ta feign death, mon? Shame… (to hunter)
  • Dat blink didn’t get ya very far, did it? (to mages)
  • Hah! Ya didn’t roll out of dat one. (to monks)
  • I tink ya followed da wrong light, mon. (to paladin)
  • Oho… a priest! If ya ever consider a change of faith, be sure you let old Bwonsamdi know, you hear? (to priests)
  • Ya can’t be hidin’ from Bwonsamdi, little ting. (to rogues)
  • Oh, da spirits be with ya now, mon. (to shaman)
  • Awww, did ya lose your little shiny soulstone, eh? (to warlocks)
  • Haha, all dat armor didn’t help ya much, did it? (to warriors)
11 Likes

This little detail was one of my favorite things in BfA, helping make Bwonsamdi my favorite overall

4 Likes

Same here. Bwonsamdi instantly became my favorite because of how sassy he is any time I die (I may or may not have developed a small habit of snarking back at him) and his questline in Nazmir made me love him even more. I think Bwonsamdi is one of BfA’s few redeeming features.

I love that he’s always hanging out and doing something different depending on where you die. Like fishing off the docks at Shatterstone Harbor.

1 Like

You are almost making me want to die more just to see these (I hardly die on this character, hahaha).

1 Like

Lets be honest. Bwonsambdi should’ve said something about no pathing available to warriors. Since 90% of the reasons we die is because heroic leap has no path available.

2 Likes

Bwonsamdi is easily one of the best characters in this whole expansion.

1 Like

I just wish he and Rezan were bros.
But Rezan was too Alpha.