Bwizzard - we need more cats in WoW. Gib to us

Case in point - the Norwegian Forest Cat (real name changed due to forum rules). They are massive cats who are gentle giants, and who are very smart.

Please - give us more cats in game. Pet cats, cat mounts, maybe more cat toys. Cat mini holidays would be fun. Or maybe a cat café vendor.

Gib to us many cats. We can handle them.

28 Likes

how is it against the forum rules?

Cat girls with big…

3 Likes

It would not let me post a pic with “Maine C***” in the address.

Far be it from me to try to get around that sort of rule. So, I posted the closest thing I could,

1 Like

Nope, no, nein, non.

Don’t even start with that nonsense.

4 Likes

this is the norwegian name skogkatt
i dont see anything wrong with it
but the other one is kind of funny though

2 Likes

I’m old, I’m so old I remember when this cat was in game, with the name they won’t let you post… it’s now the Black Tabby

4 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do and how to think. What next tell me I have to eat bug’s?

2 Likes

… I was using the placeholder as a… ya know… placeholder name.

idk, go argue with a forum mod. I just want more cats!!!

Eat at a 24 hour Subway that has super questionable spinach, and the sandwich maker just nodded out for the fourth time. Surely that will be a safe dinner!

1 Like

My hunter which is based on my 9 year old daughter that tames all the cats and flies all the cats and runs all the cats and is a “crazy cat lady” would approve of more cats.

Also…Saberon…we need playable Saberon.

7 Likes

I mean technically your title is against forum guidelines too, cause mods don’t like “Blizzard” in the title and I’ve seen posts deleted for just that. It’s weird what they can and can’t pre-censor around here and what they choose to enforce and when. But anyway…off topic. More cats!

1 Like

Wait wait… hold up… Now we have to make things like sssuuupppppeeerrrrr ok. brb

1 Like

i prefer huskies

2 Likes

It’s in the pinned Welcome post on every WoW forum. But only certain mods ever enforce it.

They’re too loud and big for me. I like Pomeranians, personally.

3 Likes

And now I am picturing a Mage discussion being censored :rofl:

2 Likes

Nuh.

Cats.

Even… even… little tiny pointy tailed spicy kittens!

7 Likes

Give us cat folk.

2 Likes

Loud Whispers I know. I have been here since the before, before times. I am an old one.
It is Friday, and soon to be Saturday. Caaallmmm.

POST CATS!

how can you say naw to this cutie

5 Likes

I think this cat is larger than that pup lol

4 Likes