Buying Wow Token not available

Howdy,

Trying to reactive the subscription by purchasing a token. I know there’s over 800k on a single character but only the money option is given. Any help?

You have to buy a token in-game from the auction house to use to add time to your subscription. If you have no game time, you can only buy from the cash shop, which can then only be sold on the AH. Open a ticket and see if they can give you a little game time to buy a token from the AH to use. It’s not guaranteed they can, but asking doesn’t hurt.

Are you at the character screen? If a good option isn’t there, you likely don’t have enough on the server.

That is not entirely true. You should be able to get it from the character screen in an inactive account.

2 Likes

The system is designed to allow you to purchase a WoW Token directly from the character selection screen if you have enough gold on those characters. :slight_smile:

However, I would agree that if that is not working please submit a ticket, Hendog. We may be able to provide a day or so of game time to allow you to purchase it in-game.

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks for the information. I had forgotten about the character select screen option to buy.