Buying Malefic Cores From Mother

It was plainly stated in the blue post that you could buy as many malefic cores as you want from MOTHER until you reach the current corruption limit, but I was only able to buy one. I’m still 1 week behind now. Intended? :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Cores have not shown yet for my alts. It could be that Blizzard is having an issue with the hot fix. I don’t know. Blue has communicated the intent. Now we just have to wait for it work as intended in game.

I was able to buy two, having already done 1 horrific vision this week, so maybe it’s a case of it catch’s you up to only having to do that weeks activities? i dunno

as above has said its prob a bug.

also nice to know i can buy malefic cores. been slacking for the past 2-3 weeks so i can just buy my way up

I got a combined total of 3 cores this week.

1 Like

Same here, a total of 3 cores. Im currently at 89 resistance and the core isnt showing up from mother anymore, base the the blue post i should be able to buy 1 more to put myself at 92 which is the current cap?

1 Like

Yes and no.

It’s very expensive. If you haven’t been accumulating echoes of Ny, you won’t have the currency to do it.

there easy to farm. just matters how much is " very expensive"

Hmmm, so I was able to buy 7 cores in a row (and already did the horrific vision clear this week) and the Malefic Cores disappeared when my cloak resistance is at +89. They must of made a mistake since the wording of this post stated:

It’s clearly a bug then. MOTHER doesn’t know that the current cap is 92, lol.

Dammit, Mother has Alzheimer’s again…

It was driving me nuts trying to figure out why I couldn’t see the cores, I’m also at 89 resistance.

Maybe, we can try submitting an in game ticket to Blizzard about the Malefic Core bug from Mother.

I already submitted a bug report in-game. You all should as well. :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

I had this happen too, although I only bought it twice for that alt. I got to 89 then they disappeared. But I was able to get a quick nzoth kill in and got a core from there.

So poor wording, but I think the end result is that if you do a vision and a nzoth kill, then you will be able to get the cloak capped in one week with echoes.

No, she just stops selling them to you at 89 resist. The current cap is 92.

Some players in Blizzards thread are reporting that they did a vision clear and a raid for the two cores for this week already and Mother stopped selling cores at +89 for them.

just looked up the cost. only 20k. not to bad

so day one bug I guess? Unfortunate, but not the end of the world.