Buyer beware for WoW store purchases... I guess?

They aren’t showing on your character, this is a bug that affects multiple items and is mildly annoying. But I think the game still marks those appearances as “learned” despite not showing up as a learned appearance.

If they were deleted from your actual account, you’d have to repurchase the items because they simply won’t reappear.

so I think the issue is in the actual transmog feature rather than the store or “receipt” of the appearance

1 Like

There’s a reason I said “basically.” The semantics are irrelevant. The point is that it’s gone from both collections and on the character’s stamped transmog.

1 Like

I get the distinction, I didn’t want people to think they had to repurchase the transmog though.

There have been multiple occasions in which my sprite darter transmog got yeeted, but it came back eventually because it’s still tied to my account.

2 Likes

Ah fair enough. I’ll change that wording a bit.

Blizzard is getting good at tarnishing its reputation.

2 Likes

Everyone in game who has a game breaking issues also paid for game time.

Cosmetics rank lower on priority than things that break current content for large numbers of people.

Correct. The purchase is not removed from the account and nobody has to spend money again.

The issue is with the account flag getting messed up during login.

The latest update was this past week as another poster mentioned. They have identified the issue, which is the good news.

2 Likes