<But My Parse> 5/8 mythic EP recruiting!

But My Parse (5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace) is recruiting for 8.3 and the final bosses of Eternal Palace. We are a tight-knit progression raiding guild, currently raiding two days a week, Tuesday & Thursday from 6-9 PM server (9 pm to midnight EST) on Proudmoore - Alliance.

CURRENT NEEDS:
A tank with strong dps off-spec
Geared DPS with 65+ neck level. All candidates considered but we are highly seeking the following: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Fury Warrior, Rogue

Our goal for Eternal Palace is Cutting Edge and we’re looking for like-minded, driven individuals to join our team. Current needs are ranged dps of all classes, but all skilled players are encouraged to apply. If you’d like more information or would like to schedule a trial run with us, you can reach out to any of our officers, in-game or through discord.

When we’re not raiding, many of us enjoy pushing m+ keys, rated and regular bgs, arenas, world pvp, achievement runs, and just hanging out in discord.

Recruiting officer: Philmckraken (Btag: Hiddentroll#13894 - Discord: Phil_Mckraken#2018)
Raid Leader: Kyzzi (Btag: Kyzzi#11594 - Discord: Kyzzi#2547)
GM: Gigi (Btag: Gigi#1566 - Discord: Gigi#4411)

Still recruiting for 8.2! Feel free to message me any time for more information. Discord - Kyzzi#2547

Still looking for skilled players!

Still looking for more to join us, please contact any officer or member!

Always looking for skilled players to join our ranks! We’re starting Azshara’s Eternal Palace (Heroic) next week!

Open to chatting anytime of the day, just get ahold of me! Hiddentroll#13894, Discord- Phil_mckraken#2018

Four days until the new raid! HYPE!

We’re ghetto superstars, come join us and rep your area code

Bump! Still looking!

4/8H after a relaxed first night of the tier! Come check us out!

We’re now 7/8 heroic.

Seeking all ranged classes, especially a spriest, hunter, and mage!

Hey, I added the recruiting officer. Would be willing to server transfer with this character and do a trial run

1 Like

We’re now 2/8 mythic EP! Still looking for the following classes:

Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Rogue
Ele Shaman
Balance Druid

All exceptional players/classes are welcome to apply!

Looking to step up our dps for some strong pushes deeper into Eternal Palace. We would be happy to chat with you and set up a trial!

We’re now 3/8 M. Still looking for a few exceptional players to add to our mythic roster!

Still looking for players to fill our roster! Please contact myself or any of the other officers <3

Still recruiting!

Would love to have more, PST me for more info!

Seeking a tank and ranged dps classes! All exceptional candidates welcome to apply!

WTB moar deeps!