<Business Class> 8/9M ATSC, WTS Heroic Aberrus (Full Funneling, All Unsaved Raiders)

Business Class (on Sargeras) is offering carry services for Heroic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible!

We have a 100% completion record through multiple tiers, and pride ourselves on providing quality, efficient carries during which you can also enjoy yourself! Our players are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding to a boss or the nuances of your class.

-Heroic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible-

• All Raiders are UNSAVED

When: 8:30PM EST (5:30PM PST) every Monday. Next run - July 10th.

• 9/9 Heroic Full Clear with Tier and Armor Funneling w/ ability to roll on weapons, rings, necks, cloaks, trinkets and Sark curios: 1 million gold (See details below).
  • 9/9 Heroic Full Clear (Non Funnel) w/ ability to roll on weapons, rings, necks, cloaks, trinkets and Sark curios: 400K gold (See details below).

Availability (for July 10th)

:small_blue_diamond: Dreadful Token (Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Warlock) – OPEN
:small_blue_diamond: Mystic Token (Druid, Hunter, Mage) – Reserved
:small_blue_diamond: Venerated Token (Paladin, Priest, Shaman) – Reserved
:small_blue_diamond: Zenith Token (Evoker, Monk, Rogue, Warrior) – OPEN

:small_blue_diamond: Cloth Armor – OPEN
:small_blue_diamond: Leather Armor – Reserved
:small_blue_diamond: Mail Armor – OPEN
:small_blue_diamond: Plate Armor – Reserved

-Raid Rules/Details (Please Read)-

• Funnel buyers receive ALL armor pieces AND tier tokens for your class (excluding Curios from Sark, which are rolled off between buyers). These are full funnel runs with only one funnel buyer on each armor type and tier token.

• Weapons, Trinkets, Curios, Cloaks, and Jewelry are rolled off between all buyers. Each buyer additionally receives three “priority” rolls to spend as they choose. This is a “soft” reserve system to use on non-armor/tier items. You can load up all three"priority" rolls onto one item, or split your choices to two or three different items. If no other buyer spent a priority roll on the same item, it’s automatically yours. If multiple buyers chose the same item, they will get to /roll for each priority roll spent on that item, with the highest winning. If an item had no priority rolls spent on it, everyone can roll for it normally. The chart showing priority rolls chosen per buyer will be released at raid time for transparency.

• Our guild is reserving TWO items: Neltharion’s Call to Dominance trinket, and the Ominous Chromatic Essence trinket. ALL other loot on every boss is for our buyers, including the other two Neltharion class based trinkets.

• During the run, you must hit pass on ALL loot, even the pieces you will be receiving. Loot will be distributed at the end of the run. Should you decide to roll need on, and ninja grab a piece of loot, you will be removed from the group and forfeit your gold and any loot you would have been given. This is to protect each buyer from the potential dishonesty of others.

-Payment-
We will only accept gold as payment. No exceptions. We can take gold on ANY server and/or faction. There is a 5% discount for Sargeras gold!

We require a 20% deposit due upon booking a date. The remaining 80% is due at the start of your run before we pull the first boss.

Your deposit is fully refundable up to 12 hrs prior to the run (must request your cancellation before this point). If it is within 12 hrs of the run before you give notice (or you are a no show), your deposit is forfeited if we cannot find a replacement buyer. This is to protect all of our raiders’ time!

-Contact-
Please reach out with any questions and/or if you wish to book a run! Thank you.
Discord Contact: teyla_
Battle. net Contact: Teyla#11577

1 Like

Hey Hey Hey! Let us know if we can help you with anything!!!

Have an open spot for Jaina mount on Monday, March 9th at 8:30pm EST. Message me for any potential deals/discounts on our sales! If you have any requests not listed, we might be able to work something out for you as well.

Let us know if you’re interested!!

Bumpity Bumparoo!

HI Teylla,

Shopping around for Mythic Jaina mount. Your price still 1.2 million?

Thanks!

We have open spots for this coming week! Please reach out regarding to any questions or to book a run!

I just completed a RaDen, Vexiona, Drest Mythic run with Business Class. Everything was 100% awesome and professional. The people were great and friendly. The fights were handled professionally and the RNG gods were in a good mood. I have to say it could not have been a better experience. Can’t recommend them enough.

4 Likes

Hey Teylla I sent your a friend request and a ingame mail

If you are looking for a carry this is a top-notch group. They were friendly, helpful and are quite fun. I had a great experience, full-filled my needs and then some. Process was easy.

End Note: Misdirect Merp.

1 Like

Let me know if I can help with anything at all! We can also tailor package deals to your specific needs or across different raids.

What are the prices for a Heroic Ny’alotha for the mount-achievement for defeating N’Zoth?

Spaces are limited for Mythic Ny’alotha slots, so please inquire regarding availability for your class and the loot you require! We run as many times as needed for Jaina, so you can get yours done that week! We also run heroic weekly. Feel free to ask me anything =)

Hi Teylla, I’m interested in the Heroic Ny’alotha full clear, are those still available?

Hi Moyzo!

Our 12/12 Heroic clears are still available feel free to add me on Btag and we can chat! Merp#1809

Are your Jaina mount runs still available?

Hi Kiwì, our Jaina mounts are always available and I’d be happy to get in contact with you regarding this! Sorry, it took so long for me to respond as well, it’s been a busy week!

Teylla’s been super nice to me, helped me get the tidebro for a friend, and helped me find sociable, normal players to do other mounts and achievements stuff! I really don’t mind buying a tidebro for myself after getting that friend-carry done, because I’ve actually been interacting with somebody providing the tidebros instead of some weird middle-man advertiser shearing off a cut of the profits, and that somebody is a sweetheart. Thumbs up, Teylla, you’re doing great. :wink:

2 Likes

If you are thinking about working with Business Class to achieve your raiding needs, DO NOT HESITATE!!! These guys are fantastic! I haven’t raided in years, and they gave me the best two hours of game play enjoyment I’ve had in some time. Very professional, patient, will answer any questions you have. Several members took the time to tell me what I needed to do, what to look out for (privately), made some good jokes, and made the event very enjoyable. Impressive.

Wonillon…

1 Like

Bumpo :slight_smile: