<Business Class> 8/9M ATSC, WTS Heroic Aberrus (Full Funneling, All Unsaved Raiders)

These guys (and gals) are great. Very professional and fun. Would recommend and will use again in Shadowlands if I feel the need.

How much is All Seer Mythic Ny mount on Argent Dawn horde?

Mythic Nzoth (which includes both the mount and any gear) costs 3 mil gold. We can take the gold on any server but we are alliance, so would need you to have a character on alliance as well.

Is the glacial tidestorm still 600k?

Business Class is in business! Please do not hesitate to reach out regarding any questions or to book a run!

New week, more sales! Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Selling mythic and heroic CN every week! Feel free to ask any questions!

How much are the heroric cns going for?

Selling normal SoD every week in addition to mythic plus dungeons and Torghast runs!

Selling heroic SoD, torghast and mythic plus runs every week! Contact me for any questions or to book :blush:

Hey is this still a thing? I added you on discord to talk to you about it. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for reaching out Freakaleake; Iā€™m glad we are going to be of help to you!

Solid Group of people. Great to work with! And will be going back to them for future AOTC runs!!! Thank you so much for the great experience!

Updated pricings! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or whatever your need might be!

Have updated this post to to our current offerings in 9.2! Please DM me with any questions :blush:

Now offering raid sales for Sepulcher!!! Please do not hesitate to ask any questions :blush:

Updated our pricings and offerings! Please DM with any questions or to book a run!

Updated our key prices!

Updated prices and offerings!

Updated prices! Selling Mythic plus shenanigans to all servers!