Burning Crusade Old timer here! LFG

Hey Friends! I played a ton back in the day of BC, CATA and WOTLK. Since then ive only dabbled in expansions but I’m really wanting to hop back in!

The most fun experiences Ive had, had been with guilds that are social and get content done. For me, I’m a pretty chillax dude, I do research when it comes to raids and pvp and I definitely can be active.

IM NA, PST, IDK if its [H] or [A]. Im also down for early morning or late night guilds.

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello!!! We always welcome new members into our guild! We are currently looking for mythic raiders, but if you would like to join we can help you get there!

{INLUCSION} is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Heroic) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for mythic ready DPS and are specifically looking for warlocks, but any class is welcome. If you are a healer or a tank and would like to join as well we can try and make room.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ TheRedBaron#1644 with any questions/concerns.

Look me up in game Escaflownae#1845. I think I have what you are looking for. We have a very strong community that has been around for about five years now. Take some time to look over this link and if you are interested let me know: