Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

I xferred to Benediction… HEAVY Alliance, but they bad at wpvp and having a blast… Yes, I paid for this pain of a heavy Alliance server… :grinning:

Only 1 week left before consolidation, SAY SOMETHING BLZ!

2 Likes

please answer.
does this mean the arena season 4 for tbc ends with this since some people have characters on those servers still with teams and arena points?

1 Like

I have characters on Kirtonos, and want to come back for Wrath. I’ve been looking but how many characters can I transfer for free off that server before the 9th?

Just gonna drop a quick note that 6 months of inaction and stalling is not regular.

All of them. Go into the shop at character select, it’s next to paid transfer.

Any news on the target realm? Blizzard, this is like a week off could you not be radio silent for once in your life?

1 Like

go ahead and double that

2 Likes

Seriously, some communication on this would be very appreciated.
I would like to have time to discuss server Xfers with friends, if they are decent servers.

Will the connected servers display character names like before with Xxxxxx–servername so we don’t all have to come up with another name if one similar exists on the comboserver?

Also, PVE and PVP don’t matter if War Mode is available so you can choose your experience.

1 Like

At this point, having like 2 servers with a bunch of shards would probably work out better hahaha.

Late to the party I see but as Bigglesworth and other servers are down after the 9th what is the recommended way of moving off? Especially if you are the guild owner with multi tabs of stuff to move?

I’m sure it is the same scenario for other forced server closures but wondering what the best options to move is. Server has been dead for a while so not sure how to get bags to load up alts to move. Or is there a smarter way to move crap since I don’t have bags and the days are ticking.

Any recommendations from smarter players who have done this or thought more about it? It sounds like moving guild bank isn’t an option which is a surprise regardless if same name or different name.

Thanks.

My “best” recommendation is to use your “infinite” free xfers to send your stuff to the server of your choice.

You can send a 2g to a lvl-1 alt with a 5 mageweave (12-slot) bags - mageweave is cheap, silk (10-slot, if it’s an issue) - and fill the alt’s bank+1 bag slot, pack and bags to send a bunch of stuff, relatively cheap, to your target server.

98-108 items per alt - assuming you have a 20-slot pack …

Use the left-over 1g to consolidate your transferred stuff. Delete alt. Rinse, repeat …

BTW, I’d really be interested to find out about the destination for biggles, as well. I made alts on Grobbulus and I’m pretty sure my biggles characters wouldn’t fit.

Give us a chance to plan, will ya?

This is tough with nothing on the AH, I’ve seen this exact same thing before myself. You could level tailoring and farm the cloth until bags or buy vendor bags such as Heavy Brown Bag (there may be more). Yes, they are 10 slots but that’s better than no bags. then you fill the banks of each alt character.

Yes, you can’t move the guild bank. :frowning: Just the contents but you lose the tabs. There are two good things going for you though: First if you are taking the free transfer (and I’d say only to Grobb) there are no big transfer restrictions. Second, you can have up to 50 characters per realm now so no worries about that. This definitely is a pain though. Good luck.

Thank you Pastorius, Mootwo. Appreciate the thought that went into the post. I will look at heavy brown bag as I don’t think many are left on the server let alone non bot tailors :slight_smile: I don’t mind doing the work but was tripped up over the process.

Seems alt, cheap bag, is the way. I’ll go source the bags vs leveling tailoring to cheap bag.

And it does appear to be Grobb since I’m going to go the free route. Everyone I know had already moved on to Benediction. Probably is the better suited server for standby or bench raiding (casual) but there is already plenty of alliance there so I’ll try the free route.

Thanks again. Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Stalagg can currently only transfer to populated realms on west coast or oceanic. Please open transfers to mankirk.

WHAT ABOUT OLD BLANCHY!!! We are beyond dead at this point save us please!!! WE NEED FREE XFERS

3 Likes

Pre-PAtch when???

1 Like

When are we getting a realm update on this? Kind of last minute… on Stalagg and want to know!!!

Gonna bet $1, this consolidation will be postponed

Does this realm consolidation also mean the end of the current pvp season? As I imagine this would remove all current pvp arena team rosters on said servers.