Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

I’m in here posting under a bear!

4 Likes

ROJOICE! For the Gods have answered

4 Likes

Damn. Looks like TBCC Season 01 is only lasting 13 weeks.

OG TBC Season 01 lasted 20 weeks.

1 Like

Thx Kaivax

1 Like

I was told there would be punch and pie.

6 Likes

Hey Kaivax,

Thanks for the update! I have a clarification question regarding the conversion of Arena points into Honor points and when that would take place within the above stated timeline.

As it is I can only discern when the changes to the costs of the gear will take place, but I do not know if I am able to save my Season 1 arena points to purchase discounted gear, or if I should spend them now before the arena to honor point conversion takes place.

Would you be able to shed any light on when arena points are converted into honor points with respect to the arena season 1 ending? Thank you so much for your time!

21 Likes

Does this mean gear is discounted while we still have arena points from season one? Or does this mean points are converted into honor on the 7th?

6 Likes

Well sounds like you can always spend them on the 6th if nothing is said?

Hello, are the Karazhan/Tier 4 boss nerfs and 2 tier tokens per 25man boss kill changes going to be deployed on the August 31th Patch 2.5.2?

thx Kaivax. When will the guys currently on the TBC team do some bot clean up? We need some banwaves on these distruptive bots ASAP as they’re swarming the place making farming basically impossible on populated servers.

There’s a UD mage i’ve reported for a MONTH now on Grobbulus Horde who farms 24/7 at the lake north of Shattrath and he’s STILL not banned.

And you know he’s a bot as any attempt to whisper him or trading him, it spits back “ERROR_NOTRADE_COMMAND” and uses the same rotation of spells, and tries attacking anything hostile nearby. Like cmon guys…

9 Likes

There is a bit of ambiguity between the 7th and the 14th. Although we know that the arena pieces will be discounted on the 7th. Between the 7th and the 14th is when the off season occurs.

The following week (September 7 in this region), we’ll end Arena Season 1 with the regional reset. This will begin a one-week offseason, and the adjustments to Season 1 Arena and Honor gear costs will go into effect.

Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 2 will begin with the regional reset on September 14 in this region.

I think a lot of pvpers who have been stock piling arena points in anticipation of the discount would like to know if they are able to hold onto their arena points earned in Season 1 between September 7th and Sepetmber 14th or if they will lose it all before the discount takes place.

13 Likes

You are right. There is always the wait and see. It would be a bummer if no clarification occurs and we spend on the 6th only for it to turn out that you could have bought double the items instead the next day.

Thank you for this post :slight_smile:

Delicious Clarity

S1 is garbage please bring S2 with some resil ASAP TY!

Oh god, please don’t complain. It’s bad enough already with all the people screaming that it must be both simultaneously shorter and longer.

2 Likes

When will Season 1 points be reset? At the start of Season 2 or the end of Season 1?

6 Likes

The faster this travesty of a season is over the better

You’ll never convince me that the Kaivax account isn’t being run by an unpaid intern and that Classic hasn’t been abandoned. Server settings change over probably being handled by fiverr contract.

3 Likes

Thanks, and please no more same faction battleground.

2 Likes

You’ve blessed us with a post after 5 and a half weeks! Thank you!

We were promised “Reduced costs on Arena Point and Honor Point gear prior to the end of Arena Season 1.”

This seems the reduced cost on gear isn’t coming until season 1 is over (i.e. between season 1 and 2) - why did dev team go back on that promise?

2 Likes