Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Here are today’s Burning Crusade Classic hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 16, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that prevented the pop-up notice that is displayed when a Battlefield is ready from hiding when you leave the queue.
  • Fixed a sound issue when riding ram, horse, talbuk and deathcharger mounts.
1 Like

Please consider allowing TBC/Vanilla CE Owners to honor their pets across bnet rather than locking it to one license. Its disappointing many couldn’t use their vanilla/tbc ce pets because of this :frowning:

1 Like

Glad we are focusing on the game breaking bugs first

1 Like

need to fix the threat bugs with KT

I mean, yeah those were annoying and glad they’re fixed. But would like to progress Ogri’la and apparently there are issues with KT heh

nice they fixed it. good job

it’s great to see the bug fixed

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic:

SEPTEMBER 21, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s teleporter event has been enabled once again.
  • Fixed an issue where some bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep were missing certain items from their loot table.
  • Fixed an issue where Horde characters weren’t automatically barking when riding a ram through Orgrimmar for the Brewfest quests “Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery!” and “Bark for Drohn’s Distillery.”
  • Fixed an issue during “Terokk’s Downfall” that prevented Skyguard Ace from casting Skyguard Flare.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some players from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest.

Please tell me it’s an oversight that Kael’thas’ threat drop is not on this list

9 Likes

Fix oce arena cutoffs

Druids still can’t do this (along with the Skettis bombing daily) in flight form / swift flight form as of the 22nd. We used to be able to at least do the ogrila bombing quest since P2 release, but we can’t even do that anymore after the last reset on the 21st. Skettis bombing has been unavailable for us in flight form since beginning.

When will these be addressed?

EDIT: Still not doable after maintenance reset on 2021-09-22.

2 Likes

Has the chess event in Kara been fixed?

2 Likes

Would love to have an update on the Kael’thas threat drop issues please! Is it being worked on currently?

4 Likes

What was the point of even having a ptr? Seems like phase 2 should have been delayed. It was no where near ready. Is anyone going to speak to this?

3 Likes

This fix appears to have broken the quest for flight forms. Now both “Bomb Them Again!” and “Fires Over Skettis” have bombs that return a “You can’t do that right now” error when used in Flight/Swift Flight Form. Prior to this patch only Fires Over Skettis had this issue.

1 Like

Kara Chess event broken. Can’t do Brewfest dailies because they don’t reset like normal dailies. Kael’thas broken, have to brute force it with multiple tanks and hope for the best. Skettis quest broken. Brewfest ‘barking’ quest broken. Missing loot in raids. PvP Server faction imbalance at all-time horrible state while Blizz rakes in cash from whales transferring constantly. Many completely dead servers but no talks of merges or any sort of fixes.

But hey, at least you can’t /spit on people riding store mounts. At least they turned pictures of women into a bowl of fruit. At least Kael’thas’ voice actor is replaced.

Like what is this? How do you make the best game of all time and build your entire brand on “never having a bad game” and excellent customer service and then eliminate all your GM’s, stop caring about the quality of your product, go around allowing assaults to happen in your workplace, and then even after all this comes to light and you pledge to change still doing nothing about the quality of your game? It’s no wonder people are jumping ship to FF14. I’ve been playing it myself and frankly it’s a much worse game than WoW straight up, but at least the developers care about it and see the players are more than whales to suck the teat of.

If it weren’t for really wanting to fulfill what I never did in my childhood of doing the remaining tiers of raids in TBC I would have been out of here long ago, this is insanity.

7 Likes

3 of the 5 raids currently available in TBC classic have huge bug related issues with their respective lass bosses, and the post we get in the support forum says “we may fix these bugs, we may not”

You guys are clowns.

If you can’t fix it, apply a temp work around, make kael tauntable, change kara so chess isn’t required to move onto prince.

1 Like

me likey likey long time

There seems to be no limit to how fast Vashj can cast multi-shot, and the damage seems twice as high as the original pre-nerf boss looking at videos. For example in 40 seconds after the start of phase three she shot 13 times in one try and 7 times the next, her multi was hitting for 3-4k back in the day, now it’s over 7k.

In one attempt the healing is manageable, the next its impossible, coupled with MC’s that can only be taunted, but not CC’d, the fight is not about skill, its pure RNG. We don’t want easy fights, but we want fair fights with mechanics that make sense, not the raiding equivalent of Russian Roulette.

i dont know i dont know i dont know