Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Hey, that’s great that you made eots not available for the call to arms, but can you fix the bug that’s left it grayed out for the last week?

1 Like

That makes complete sense. Blizz please address this!! I’m losing 566 easy honor daily!

Please consider letting support transfer/honor old CE Licenses to a current WoW Account license if it’s on the same bnet account as an old one with the TBC CE. it’s extremely frustrating not being able to use my Netherwhelp that’s on a license on the same bnet account.

Druid shapeshifting causing massive stutters. Plz Blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you going to do some real work and fix the broken engine that is causing so many lighting issues? How are you going to have that much time to work on the game and only fix those 4 issues?! You have an expansion launch on your plate, thus meaning your team should be extra filled to handle it and not its usual lean maintenance team that you will have later…so what is the excuse now?!

Because if you are telling us that when you have extra people to work on this, the most you can do is…THIS…then that does not give us much confidence that when you go to your leaner team anything will get done.

MAY 25, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Classes
    • Fixed an issue where boosted character skills weren’t leveled up.
    • [NA realms only] Cloned characters with unclaimed mail in their mailbox can now be deleted.
    • Warrior
      • Bloodthirst once again is affected by modifiers to Attack Power such as Improved Berserker Stance or Unleashed Rage.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Fixed an issue where Zul’Gurub and Onyxia raid reset times were not displaying correctly.
  • Quests
    • Hammertoe Grez once again respawns after players turn in “Amulet of Secrets” and accept “Prospect of Faith.”
    • Fixed an issue where Tzerak would sometimes not spawn for the Alliance quest, “Signs of the Legion.”

That’s your addon. Usually questie is at fault, try running wow without them.

Honor is still garbage and needs to be fixed. 1/3 of the pop got to honor cap in a night. Here I am pvping nonstop nearly 8-10 hours a day, 5 days later with maxed ab and av tokens and I’m sitting at 30k honor… there is a huge problem with this.

7 Likes

Odd, still no feral news…

6 Likes

Was the gold cap reduced back to 2000g for a level 60 character transfer? I tried to transfer my character with less than 5000g as per the previous blue post about the cap being raised to 5000g and got a warning that exceeded the 2000g cap.

2 Likes

Same problem for me. I was under the impression that the gold cap was immediately lifted to 5k, not that it was a NEW gold cap for level 70 characters only (of which there are zero at this point, so why bother announcing it)
I need to know if this is a bug or whether I need to make other arrangements for my gold.

2 Likes

Transfers appear broken again. It is giving the gold limit error message despite being under the limit.

It would be nice to get clarification as well on what the limit is. The support article stated 51-60 was raised to 5k. It appears to have been reverted and instead of the next increase being for levels range 61-70 it instead says it increases at level 70.

Unless we’re getting guild banks and guild bank transfers sooner than later, this is a massive issue for guilds looking to efficiently move off dying servers.

1 Like

Apparently not. Just watched the summoners spawn, do their ritual, and despawn. No Tzerak. :frowning:

can you fix the quest for daily pvp? its been bugged since before last weekend

Can you #FixTheTick now please?

6 Likes

I put 3 points into Demonic Aegis talent in the Demo tree, which is supposed to buff it up by 30%. In the spell book and on the action bar, the text shows the increase, but once applied, the text does not. O_O

I can confirm that Tzerak is still not spawning correctly, at least on Remulos.

#fixthetick
feral lives matter

5 Likes

I really wish they would say something for us

I assume the Call to Arms daily quest may have been fixed?

I finally got a new one to pop up.