Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

nice !!! appreciate the fixes

1 Like

Awesome that this has been done - Now put a level-cap on Mana Tombs as that’s where they’ve migrated to.

1 Like

I think you should fix the most important bug; my belt not showing when my guild tabard is on.

1 Like

When are you fixing Vanish, Shiv, and Cloak of Shadows

They’ve been broken for 41 days now :expressionless:

1 Like

Here’s the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 15, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Hellfire Peninsula buffs Nazgrel’s Fervor and Trollbane’s Command are no longer removed upon entering a Hellfire Citadel dungeon.
3 Likes

Noice!

Nightbane runs out of combat to prevent a wipe. Imagine that?

You should keep this bug.

Day #49 since launch. Vanish, Shiv, Cloak of shadows still broken.

Any chance yall could fix Curse of Elements??? It does not affect existing DOTs on the target until they are recast. Back in the day it would affect existing DOTs.

Thanks.

So, no mention of the stealth nerf to hunter and warlock pets?

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/p29h3a/thanks_to_blizzard_for_broken_pet_regeneration/

1 Like

cool we still have some feed back

dont add the WoW token plz :slight_smile: happy to see it still hasnt been added so far

1 Like

Fix the fkn queues

Day #78 since launch. Vanish, Shiv, Cloak of shadows still broken.

Feral energy?

1 Like

Here’s the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic:

SEPTEMBER 15, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Shartuul’s Transporter event has been temporarily disabled, due to a bug.
    • Developers’ note: We expect to have it fixed in a few days, and we’ll post an update here when we do.

It’s something (stick figure guy jumping)

quick question: why are the engineering goggles in the game already and the ‘‘formula: enchant ring: stats’’ not? they were on the PTR just like the engi goggles,both were not originally available during phase 2 back in the day

2 Likes

Can we know why Eng goggles were added but not the Cloak of Darkness pattern (Violet eye Leatherworking pattern)?

I mean, its ilvl is on par with phase 2 content. If Eng goggles were added, I don’t understand why the cloak wouldn’t. Can we know why or if it’s just a mistake?

1 Like

Didn’t that require honored anyway? What about the flasks for Our Boy Wants To Be A Skyguard Ranger? Or is that what you meant?