I really wish they would say something for us
I assume the Call to Arms daily quest may have been fixed?
I finally got a new one to pop up.
And the feral druid thing? Still nothing? Okay, thanks Blizzard
We know you read these posts, blizzard! Fix feral cat!! Please!!
Please revert the feral druid energy tick to classic energy! At least until Wrath of the Lich King. I’ll love you guys forever and continue giving you my money.
MAY 27, 2021
- Spirit of Redemption will now be able to heal allies inside effects like Smoke Bomb while they are also within its radius.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue where Dodge Rating was not affecting the player’s chance to dodge attacks.
- Cheap Shot can once again be used on a target affected by Kidney Shot.
- Dungeons and Raids
- The damage from Shadow Fissure now properly aligns with the visual effect.
- Leatherworking trainers have remembered how to craft Dark Leather Boots and will now teach aspiring leatherworkers the recipe.
- Fixed an issue where Warbringers would sometimes not offer a Call to Arms daily quest to players if they completed a Call to Arms daily quest the previous day.
- Fixed an issue where the Filled Shimmering Vessel for the Horde quest “Claiming the Light” could not be obtained if your inventory is full.
Linxy, can u check out why The Bloodcurse Legacy quest does not show up when opening the letter. The letter shows “open immediately”… my alt Zaios cannot get this quest…
Any word for the feral community please ? Just so we know if we are waiting for something that will happen, not happen or maybe happen ? instead of waiting in oblivion, please ?
Any chance at looking at the awful state feral is in currently?
Dude TALK TO US PLEASE. Tell us something.
You have tons of feral players waiting the entire pre patch just for a simple reply. All of us pay to play this game and the least y’all can do is respond to us. We have multiple forum threads with well over a thousand posts between them all asking for a reply from Blizzard and you guys are sitting here ignoring us acting like we don’t pay your bills.
2 words: FERAL. DRUIDS.
If you go out to Odesyus’ Landing on Azuremyst, you can pick the quest up directly from the Admiral. The breadcrumb letter is just broken and has been since beta. Kind of like Tzerak.
So mah energy? Hello, I see you released an awful music video, would it be possible to communicate to your actual community? I thought this was about making a game people want to play?
AV weekend honor gains seem to be off. I’m getting the same or even less honor per bg on average than normal.
Dam. We just wanna play man. Everyone who plays was willing to wait for a proper date. Little things like dodge rating not affecting dodge. Energy ticks. You’re literally making playing this game difficult. We have to literally cope just to play.
Thanks for the update. Has the Lightning Overload proc chance on Chain Lightning been looked into? After hundreds of casts on a single target dummy, it seems the proc chance is far below the listed 20% (averages ~5%).
thanx for the info…
Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes that went live with Burning Crusade Classic today.
MAY 28, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Auction House
- Auctions are now sorted by buyout price instead of bid price by default.
- The Gem and Quest categories are no longer missing.
- The Consumable, Trade Goods, and Miscellaneous categories now expand.
- The Reset Filter button has returned
- Escort quests will now recognize that the quest limit has been increased to 25.
- User Interface
- Zone names on PvP realms will once again appear in their appropriate text color when they are Alliance, Horde or Contested Territories.
- Mac users can once again key bind the Command key.
Please the possibility to hand in marks for honor
why are all tbc servers down?