Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JUNE 23, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where bonuses to a specific class spell – such as the 2-piece Incanter’s Regalia set bonus – would affect a different spell when applied to another class.
  • Mages spellstealing Shadow Trance from a Warlock no longer makes Fireball instant cast, true to reference behavior.
3 Likes

great changes

Nice stuff

Then, why my oblivion raiment set changes nothing as I am a shadow priest?

please fix reflective shield, it doesnt work every time, i have no idea what is causing it to only work sometimes, you can use a shield and it will reflect nothing, other times it actually will

Did you hotfix Chess yet? I’d hate to see more people get 42 day bans despite taking no loot. Would have been better off actually taking multiple pieces of loot it seems, as those people got 2 weeks or less and got to keep the loot.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this, but whatever. Appeals aren’t even being read, just “we did the right thing and don’t want to talk about it any more.”

1 Like

nice good to know, looks good, like it great great … alright.

Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes that will be coming with this week’s maintenance. :cat:

JUNE 28, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] Feral Druid Energy Regeneration now increments on a fixed 2 second loop, independent of other factors such as changes to mana or health regeneration rates, or shifting between forms.
    • Developers’ note: With careful timing, Cat Druids should be able to receive their full 20 Energy regeneration tick immediately after shifting. For more information, see our full post about this change here.
  • [With regional restarts] Team ratings should now more closely follow personal rating changes on Arena teams.
6 Likes

Please add character appearance change

1 Like

Nice. Ty for this.

1 Like

druids saved

druids pogging

I love you

No honor gain changes? Rip tbc pvp

Whats that old adage? Oh thats right! Go to retail.

1 Like

nah bro we got boosts that were from retail. im stayin here

I know it’s been posted but please consider allowing old CE owners obtain their pets across Battle.net in Classic. Many didn’t realize this would be license locked before classic launched and are left deciding weather to start over or pay a separate subscription to use them.

Dale yeah brethren

Any update on fixing the issue where shadow word death is incorrectly damaging the user (even if it kills the mob) if the mob doesn’t grant xp or honor?

Per the tooltip it should only hurt the user if it doesn’t kill the target not if they don’t grant xp or honor.

1 Like

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 1, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• You must be level 65 or higher to enter The Shattered Halls or The Steamvault.
8 Likes