Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Please look into honor gains, it feels horrible to get so little bonus honor from battlegrounds. I spent like 45 minutes in a warsong gulch and only gained like 300-500 honor total, and the bonus was only about 120 of that. This is completely unreasonable with the honor set costing like 225k total honor… legitimately considering just going into arena without honor gear and just getting arena gear instead.

also, why is everything 3000-5000 honor more expensive from the vendors on live compared to the beta…? You guys didn’t say anything about increasing the costs of the honor gear. What the hell.

Love what you’ve done with the place

Are you um… not gonna fix Honor gains in PVP? Like where is the blue post on the “Oh shoot we just realized its silly for a 200 hour grind for starter blue pvp gear… OUR BAD!”

1 Like

I would honestly be ok with Blizzard revealing plans for honor bundles in the store at this point… Sorry I dont have 200+ hours to grind out a STARTER BLUE PVP set by Tuesday lol

1 Like

Savory delight breaks when you shift on Druid now :frowning:

I’m so sad about this

We have multiple threads about talent hit rating not working, yet no blue posts addressing this. Looks like this has been a known issue since the beta. Do we have any word on this? Particularly, my issue is happening with Shaman dual wield specialization not reflected in hit in the window, and in testing does not seem to work.

This has not been fixed. This happened to us last night. He froze up and was unable to be targeted. Instantly killed me with a melee that hit for 27k then flew away.

Here are the hotfixes that went live in Burning Crusade Classic today. :slight_smile:

JUNE 14, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Priest’s Prayer of Mending now displays on the Raid-style party frames.
  • The Alliance now receive the correct amount of bonus honor in Eye of the Storm.
  • Flag captures in Eye of the Storm no longer grant bonus honor, true to 2.4.3 behavior.
  • The Jewelcrafting design patterns for Don Julio’s Heart and Crimson Sun are now available on Consortium vendors.
  • Fixed an issue where Rested would sometimes become active outside of a rest area.
  • Fixed an issue where quest givers can fail to offer the Call to Arms daily if it was for Arathi Basin.
2 Likes

:+1:
its getting there

1 Like

Worlddefense channel still not working.

Halaa battle tokens still not dropping.

Please fix Dissension Amongst the Ranks for feral druids already. There’s zero excuse why this bug hasn’t been addressed yet…

add dungeon finder games garbage for lowbies nothing but wasted time at this point cause no ones left but outlands we know why k thanks blizz.

any word on paladin threat bug?

I have no idea why EotS games are even running.

cool beans there

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic. :relaxed:

JUNE 15, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Short term buffs are no longer removed upon the Arena gates opening, true to 2.4.3 reference.
  • Fixed an issue where the events from “Deathblow to the Legion” Netherstorm quest could fail to progress.
  • Paladins who are defeated in Netherstorm or Tempest Keep dungeons and resurrect automatically at the Spirit Healer will once again generate threat with their periodic abilities.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon master’s would also teach the Crossbows skill when learning the Bows skill.
  • Fixed an issue where Priest’s Shadowfiend would attack enemies that are crowd-controlled.
  • Fixed an issue where some dungeons and raids were not applying PvP rules on PvP servers, causing PvP flags to incorrectly expire.
1 Like

buff honor please we beg of you

Why is it when I kill a Zhevra for a hoof, he doesn’t drop one.

But the Zhevra model shows that it has four hooves?

???

1 Like

Now just fix it for every other dungeon and raid in the game.

2 Likes